SOLD Taj Mahal 800 chip cards mold set (Partial Charity Auction) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya I’m not able to edit a post in an auction thread, I noticed that I had “I have no words to say” after I posted it, thanks for pointing that out captain obvious. For the sake of this awesome community, and the great people who make this forum great, just cut the crap out. You are acting very immature for a grown adult and please don’t post something to retaliate against this post, it’s just proving my point more if you do.
Tldr

I admitted when I was one of the biggest asses on here with my very first post. Granted I was pissed face drunk, but I apologized and haven’t done so since and this community has been nothing but great to me. I still get some crap for that post, but I expect to get it and laugh when I do. I deserve it as long as I’m a member on here, and embrace it. Treat others the way you would want to be treated man, unless you just don’t care how people treat you, than idk. Hopefully you can change your ways on here and find everyone to be as pleasant as I have found them to be. Happy New Year
Tldr

Direct all haterade to me Eddie, I’ll be your Canadian adversary. And I have plenty of words. All the best ones in fact.

Once payment has been completed I will shut it down.
Don't let anyone you know become a lawyer unless they hate Christmas. Working 16 hour days for the last month has given me 102-degree fever with only two days to get the last 3 deals done for year end.....

I suppose if you sue people instead of do corporate law you could have a happy Christmas.... and just ruin other people's when you sue them?

Don't let anyone you know become a lawyer unless they hate Christmas. Working 16 hour days for the last month has given me 102-degree fever with only two days to get the last 3 deals done for year end.....

I suppose if you sue people instead of do corporate law you could have a happy Christmas.... and just ruin other people's when you sue them?

?

UrLr.gif

Im curious what vendor(s) sell these and if any one has personal recommendations? Im on and off of the site the last few years and I am just seeing these

1640837649249.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom