Tables from Alibaba? (1 Viewer)

newrackcity

High Hand
Reaction score
I found one mention of someone ordering a table from an Alibaba vendor, but that table was more permanent than what I'm looking into at this time. I just spent a little time on the Alibaba site and they seem to have folding tables (something I would need due to storage issues) at low cost. I know quite a few members have experience with vendors for poker chips, but I'm wondering if anyone has had experience with ordering a table. I understand shipping times are a big variable when ordering, but I am looking more for input on quality. Any thoughts would be welcome. Thanks in advance.

Casey

I dont have experience with those tables, but the Barrington/ESPN folding tables (lots of threads and discussion on these here) are well regarded and I played on one for years at a friends house. I can't imagine the Alibaba tables being better (although there is a chance you can probably find the exact same tables there) or cheaper once you take shipping costs into consideration.

Edit: holy cow, I just checked and the prices on those tables have more than doubled. You used to be able to get a basic Barrington for well under $200 and now they are $439.

I dont have experience with those tables, but the Barrington/ESPN folding tables (lots of threads and discussion on these here) are well regarded and I played on one for years at a friends house. I can't imagine the Alibaba tables being better (although there is a chance you can probably find the exact same tables there) or cheaper once you take shipping costs into consideration.

Edit: holy cow, I just checked and the prices on those tables have more than doubled. You used to be able to get a basic Barrington for well under $200 and now they are $439.

the Barrington tables cost changes almost daily, wait it out and especially around Christmas they are under 200 with shipping

but you can almost always find them on eBay and offer up, locally, for 50 to 200 depending on condition

i have to admit I like my Barrington ESPN table a lot, fits my current needs, and yes I did get a custom felt from chanman

the Barrington tables cost changes almost daily, wait it out and especially around Christmas they are under 200 with shipping

but you can almost always find them on eBay and offer up, locally, for 50 to 200 depending on condition

i have to admit I like my Barrington ESPN table a lot, fits my current needs, and yes I did get a custom felt from chanman

Yeah, one of my regs who has started hosting when I am out of town just bought an ESPN on my recommendation and he was able to find one for like $240. He and our other players all really like the table. And if I am not mistaken the ESPNs are usually a bit more than the base Barrington.

correct, you pay for the lights round the table, i changed mine to dimmable once i changed the felt

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom