Table tops (1 Viewer)

Brushbroom

Pair
Reaction score
Hey y’all! I have a question, has anyone used this he “roll out” poker table cloths? I want a real table but for the time being I was thinking on getting a cloth table thing off Amazon. Here’s the link https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07T..._0?ie=UTF8&psc=1&pd_rd_i=B07T9K8VZTp13NParams

Anyone use one? My better half isn’t sold on a real table so I figured this would get me by but if it’s a waste of money I would rather use the money towards an actual table or chips!
108C14B7-DD61-4B99-AF8D-A6829F177D1A.png

i use a topper when playing at friends who dont have a poker table and it is awesome. cards slide nice, easier on poker chips than a wooden surface, etc etc. I Cant speak of this particular unit myself, check its thickness versus other models on amazon, is it super speed cloth on top of neoprene

I think they are around 2mm thick while the pcf one they had a gb for back in January are 6mm thick. I just missed that one. Hopefully another comes along soon. The toppers from that gb I think arrive for reship end of this month maybe April.

I use poker map to play poker with my Friend all the time as poker table is just too expensive out of my budget I post the pic so you guy can see the thickness easier

Attachments

• 7528C74A-CD8D-4058-ADC0-FDAA54F81E5C.png
    7528C74A-CD8D-4058-ADC0-FDAA54F81E5C.png
    302.8 KB · Views: 109
  • 580BA2F0-706A-499D-AFDF-70E8E49362BD.png
    580BA2F0-706A-499D-AFDF-70E8E49362BD.png
    334.4 KB · Views: 105
I want PCF one but they are sold out and I was inpatient lol. Well it will be here on Friday and I’ll test it on Saturday when we play. I think it’s going to work out just fine. Some day I’ll be able to justify a $1000+ table.

as i said, they are awesome and will definitely add to the game
good luck in your games

the only complaint i have with mine since i travel with it, the holder or carrier whatever its called ripped

maybe we will get lucky and another group buy on the PCF version will come around again

I think I’ve gotten something similar to the OP. Definitely pretty thin, but slides cards well. I think some people have recommended placing this over another thicker mat to give it some extra cushion.

I got the Slowplay Nash Texas Holdem mat off of Amazon. It works well. The big thing is it fit my table perfectly. My one complaint is all the lines in the middle can get confusing. If I had it to do over I would have gone with a simpler design.

I did end up ordering it and I was hoping it would be here by today but shipping was delayed...super lame because I’m hosting a game tonight. Oh well.

I want PCF one but they are sold out and I was inpatient lol. Well it will be here on Friday and I’ll test it on Saturday when we play. I think it’s going to work out just fine. Some day I’ll be able to justify a $1000+ table.
A Barrington table is a great $200 stop gap!

Yes I do have an update.

So I’ve used the mat 6 or 7 times now and I’m really happy I bought it. My poker friends all like and it’s super easy to clean. My only complaint is the storage tube. It’s not much more than a paper towel roll and pretty cheap. All in all I would buy it again for sure.

Yes I do have an update.

So I’ve used the mat 6 or 7 times now and I’m really happy I bought it. My poker friends all like and it’s super easy to clean. My only complaint is the storage tube. It’s not much more than a paper towel roll and pretty cheap. All in all I would buy it again for sure.
Buy an inexpensive collapsing camping chair from Walmart and use the carry-bag to store your roll-up table topper.

Yes I do have an update.

Great! I’ll go snag one now then, thanks!

Yes I do have an update.

Yeah I will second this. It's so easy to clean and has good build quality. It has also doubled as a table topper for board game nights and it's held up over 15 uses in the past 3 months (drinks spilled, food crumbs etc).

The storage tube hasn't left my closet as I've only used this at home so the quality hasn't been an issue but if you plan on bringing it anywhere I would definitely recommend a better carrying case.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom