Table Tops (1 Viewer)

K ALL IN 9

Flush
Reaction score
If one were to build a tabletop, what kind of material would you put between the poker top and the bottom table for protection and non-slippage?

I was thinking the stuff you put under a rug to keep it from sliding on the floor.

For many years, I simply used a piece of upside-down medium-weight carpeting, as used in Dutch cafes...worked fine.

Reasonable options include 1/4" closed cell foam (pool bottom liner), 1/4" fabric-backed headliner foam, 1/4" carpet padding foam, 1/8" drawer/shelf liner foam/rubber material, or 1/8" heavy felt fabric (or an old blanket).

I've found that shelf liner works best from a non-slip/slide perspective, if the tabletop is not otherwise secured from moving.

Reasonable options include 1/4" closed cell foam (pool bottom liner), 1/4" fabric-backed headliner foam, 1/4" carpet padding foam, 1/8" drawer/shelf liner foam/rubber material, or 1/8" heavy felt fabric (or an old blanket).

I've found that shelf liner works best from a non-slip/slide perspective, if the tabletop is not otherwise secured from moving.
Will cards slide on any of these?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom