Table Size (1 Viewer)

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
Looking for suggestions on what size tables (both the same size) I can fit in these two spaces. My round table can get moved and put in the semi finished laundry room to be used as a cash table during tourneys.

Should I go with ovals or rounds? Looking to seat 8 comfortably.

layout1.png

layout2a.png

Chip cabinet above can be moved.

layout2b.png

No the 10' 2" is a straight wall

Was working on this. An old image that I was hacking in Photoshop.

2016-02-22_19-55-47.jpg

Last edited:
Use this one. It's definitely not to scale but the measurements are correct.

lay1.png

Take the cabinet off the wall by rhe stairs and put it into the alcove under the Windows. . What are the the deminsion of the rectangle bordered by th column, the left side of the wet bar, the stair wall and the left edge of the house?

Ah, never mind! Do a big table for the 211x 122 space. Full sheet of plywood honkin big honkin' table. Keep your round table and use it for the other space. I think an oval table could fit in the other space, but you'd have to take it up and down. How's your storage in the back room? Filled it up yet?

Last edited:
I'm thinking 2 x 60" round tables. Everything is much easier. Dealing, raking in pots, and conversation with other players.

I'm on it...I missed the hey I'm doing updates in 10 minutes warning...so I probably lost what I did.

I started with your round table space...I actually centered a 4'x8' table in there on the 9 foot wall...not bad...30 inches from table to wall on the flat side.

I'm sure I lost what I did but I'll throw some different size tables in those space and dimensions them. My windows 10 updates are way behind and it will be awhile.

Do you have a preferred table width for an oval table?

Ah missed the round table post.

Some smaller ovals might be really nice based on the floor plan.

I'll get back at you...

Take the cabinet off the wall by rhe stairs and put it into the alcove under the Windows.

I can put the Terrible's cabinet at the bottom of the stairs and move the chip cabinet into the laundry room. (count out chips on a table in there) The workbench in the laundry room (8' x 2' 8") I can cover and use for food, etc.. The full size refrigerator is right next to it too.

Ah missed the round table post.

Some smaller ovals might be really nice based on the floor plan.

I'll get back at you...

See it both ways if you can. Thanks!

Here are some more pics if it helps....

20160220_233727.jpg
20160220_233758.jpg
20160220_234250.jpg
20160220_234314.jpg
20160220_234345.jpg
20160220_234430.jpg

I'm thinking 2 x 60" round tables. Everything is much easier. Dealing, raking in pots, and conversation with other players.
The 60 inch tables fit the people great but require longer arms than I have. If you're going to make them, there is 60 inch plywood widths, right?

Hey, those are your new chairs? Looks great!

The 60 inch tables fit the people great but require longer arms than I have. If you're going to make them, there is 60 inch plywood widths, right?

I probably will not be making them. Baltic birch should be available in 60".

Hey, those are your new chairs? Looks great!

Nah, those are the MLP seating flex back chairs that I got through @dennis63
Haven't picked up the Gassers yet. Trying to setup a day/time to get them.

My PNY table is a small oval. At the time it's the size I needed, while living in apartments. My small oval is 6' by 4'. It plays great, and fits 8 large adults comfortably.

Thanks. Appreciate you taking the time to do this. (y) :thumbsup:

This might be better. Opens up the whole room. This should allow 3 tables with no problem and plenty of room.

Remove sectional pieces 2, 3, and 4. Store them in the laundry room. Put piece 1 with 5 and 6.

20160220_233727.png

I did this 48” round top and an oversized rail which made it about 58” overall.
You might also consider an ellipse oval. I have 2 of these about 7’-6” which seat 8 easy (10 in a pinch). The ellipse definitely makes it easier to move around the tables.

PS. yes you can get 60" plywood (very expensive)

Attachments

• 1619_24_02_07_1_37_51.jpg
    1619_24_02_07_1_37_51.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 94
  • 1619_24_02_07_1_36_11.jpg
    1619_24_02_07_1_36_11.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom