Table Showcase (pics) (7 Viewers)

My 92×44 custom built by Keith at KandJ Poker Tables.

I was thinking a subtle grey on the black background wouldnt be too busy. Look at high contrast suited speed cloth. It just all blends in.

My only concern would be the logos losing too much detail when reduced down to suited speed cloth size.

I was thinking a subtle grey on the black background wouldnt be too busy. Look at high contrast suited speed cloth. It just all blends in.
Actually, yeah. That sounds like it might look nice. Seeds planted for when a felt replacement is due haha

If I've learned anything from this forum, it's that there is no need to wait until equipment (table, chips, cards) is nearing the end of it's useful life...

Check out the Mario SSC... That's what put the logo idea into my head.

EDIT: Stolen from @bentax1978's thread.

table2-jpg.115231

The beauty of this design is it puts the logos where it's easily observable by the player, but center field, where the cards and pot go, is clean. Unfortunately, it wouldn't work for your wooden racetrack table...

Last edited:
If I've learned anything from this forum, it's that there is no need to wait until equipment (table, chips, cards) is nearing the end of it's useful life...

Check out the Mario SSC... That's what put the logo idea into my head.

EDIT: Stolen from @bentax1978's thread.

table2-jpg.115231
Yeah that is very sweet. I think I'll definitely try to have someone mock up a nice design when I'm ready to swap felts. My table is about 2 weeks old now and the felt has only been used twice so I'm definitely not ready to change it yet :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:. I'm still recovering from the actual cost of the table itself :wow:

I had someone look to do the same design with a football theme but went with SSC pattern instead. Cool idea but yes, busy...

NFL-example.gif

I think if the logos were monochrome, they'd look less like pajamas.

EDIT: I would have made center field look like a football field with the yard markings, etc. Would've looked better than faux SSC and been a little less busy.

EDIT 2: The other criticism I have is that with SSC, you can alternate the orientation of the image/logo so it's not upside down for half the table.

Last edited:
I think if the logos were monochrome, they'd look less like pajamas.

EDIT: I would have made center field look like a football field with the yard markings, etc. Would've looked better than faux SSC and been a little less busy.

EDIT 2: The other criticism I have is that with SSC, you can alternate the orientation of the image/logo so it's not upside down for half the table.

Definitely agree, and I think that's why he veered away from that design.

I much prefer something like this for a football theme

IMG_2912.JPG

IMG_2914.JPG

IMG_2915.JPG

I personally really do not like stitches in a rail and will do anything I can to avoid it, but it's nearly 100% personal preference. However, some circumstances require stitches like real leather:

View attachment 75692

View attachment 75693

Or, in this case 2 different color vinyls: (ugh fuzzy photo)

View attachment 75694

Though real leather doesn't mean it HAS to have seams if the table is small enough or has a dealer cutout.:

View attachment 75699

View attachment 75700
That black and gold table is my dream. Would look really good with a Saints fleur de lis in the middle lol.

Simple and elegant. Chocolate colored leather for the rail was tough to do in 1 single piece. I was lucky to get a hide large enough to get it to fit.

It also has a matching solid oak dining table cover also in the black dye finish.

Simple and elegant. Chocolate colored leather for the rail was tough to do in 1 single piece. I was lucky to get a hide large enough to get it to fit.

It also has a matching solid oak dining table cover also in the black dye finish.
Whew..... that leather is no joke price wise. Great table.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom