Table Showcase (pics) (6 Viewers)

98"x56" ellipse folding table topper. The middle rail sections are removable, then the topper folds upwards, rail to rail.

2018-01-08 15.13.03.jpg

2018-01-08 15.14.39.jpg

A87262CE-D131-41CE-9F5E-686E5A26FA14.jpeg

So it folds once in the middle and still folds flush at the edges? Will that eventually wear down the inner edges of the rail or does it have enough clearance?

So it folds once in the middle and still folds flush at the edges? Will that eventually wear down the inner edges of the rail or does it have enough clearance?
It folds twice in the middle. Two piano hinges, with little removable pieces of rail that pressure-fit when opened. It is new, so I don’t have any durability data, but based on others that @T_Chan previously made for other customers, it seems to hold up well. I didn’t see any wear on the surfaces of the rail.

As gopherblue said, it folds up twice so there aren't any edges that rub. This way the felt also stays 1 piece.

2018-01-08 15.14.17.jpg

I bought this from an ex member - added cup holders and lights - looking to put some new felt on once i make up my mind on the theam !! Pharaohs are sold off sooo may do a rounders theam

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    97.3 KB · Views: 638
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    111.1 KB · Views: 672
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    49.6 KB · Views: 567
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    124.7 KB · Views: 572
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    127.7 KB · Views: 598
I bought this from an ex member - added cup holders and lights - looking to put some new felt on once i make up my mind on the theam !! Pharaohs are sold off sooo may do a rounders theam
Nice. Are the cup holders removable? If so how they held in place

I'm still in awe of the design of this table.

How much would the most basic table that folds like this run a person?

These folding toppers are actually more work than the basic tables I offer. They start at my custom table price of $1195 plus a "folding" option of another $95.

Hey Fellas,

I’m saving up for a poker table. I’m on the fence to have an 8 or 9 ft table built. Any advice?

Thanks!!
Gabe

I’m on the fence to have an 8 or 9 ft table built. Any advice?

<8'. I also agree with @WedgeRock's questions, maybe you have a different scenario than most.

I have 2 94" tables and several 84" tables and the 84" is my favorite to play on. The 94's are set up for 10 and the 84's for 8, but can fit 9. If/when I redo my main 94" tables i will try and shave another inch or two while still keeping the seating @ 10. You wouldn't think inches make a difference but it really does.

Last edited:
Hey Fellas,

I’m saving up for a poker table. I’m on the fence to have an 8 or 9 ft table built. Any advice?

Thanks!!
Gabe

Wedge hits all the strong points on what you would need to make your decision,
  • Number of Players: My main table is 8' and sits 10 with a relative amount of comfort. 9' would be luxurious.
  • We rotate the deal. I wouldn't want to pitch from end to end on a 9' table.
  • Measure your room. Assume a minimum of 2' to allow for chairs. More is prefered, so players can get up/sit down without making everyone "scoot in". So basically, a 9' table takes up 13' of space, give or take a little. YMMV with players of extra girth, or movement impediments (you'd be surprised at how many players I've accomicated with a ankle injury boot).

Awesome, great comments!!

The poker room is 17x23. We aways try to run with 10 players and a dealer. We have a wait list for guys coming in late. I guess I was envisioning a poker table you would play in Vegas. I’ve never been to Vegas, so I was bringing Vegas to me :D

Here’s a pic of the room and a table I sold recently.
436FA557-9F9D-4CCE-A3F8-C6276A481CEB.jpeg

Attachments

• 40D10871-AD92-48A4-BE27-11935536E834.jpeg
    40D10871-AD92-48A4-BE27-11935536E834.jpeg
    189.1 KB · Views: 378
Last edited:
*If* you have the room (with an extra 4' (2' per side)) and *if* you have a dedicated dealer (which will make it easier to get to the ends (rather than having a player dealt game where a player on the end has to pitch the cards down the whole way)), a 9' table is great, because its more room for each player. Assuming you're still talking about 4' wide, you're looking at 22.5' of perimeter space, which is 24.5 inches per person. Plenty comfortable.

1.5" actually. I think it looks a bit smaller because of the size of the table, on a more normal size table the raise would look taller I think.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom