Table Showcase (pics) (9 Viewers)

It’s looking like all 60+ should be done soon - they’re way ahead of old projections for 60+ In Ontario. Could be getting around to the general population by June. Maybe earlier.

That's a table topper for an existing, rather small, dining table. 6 players.
topper6.jpg
Topper corner.jpg
topper bottom.jpg

Speed cloth with betting line? Have been wondering if this is possible for awhile now. Looks awesome!
Haha, betting line drawn with serious oil marker by an ultra-crafty friend.
Rulers used for straights, large glasses or vases (can't remember by now) used for curves, as drivers. :)
Not worth the agony.
For a reasonably expensive table, you can order an SSC to Tony Chan with a betting line (it would be an originally all-white one, printed to your taste).

If I don’t know any better, I’d say my conversations with T-Chan about my cloth and pictures of my room have inspired him. The moose, hockey, and Native American theme is a giveaway! Looks nice!!!

What's your table look like?

I actually found the pattern via a google search whilst looking for "Canadian patterns" that would match well with my Hoser Hut theme. The rest was a joint effort from @Johnny5, who did the felt design for me and @T_Chan who did up the table. I'll drop some more photos once it arrives here in Switzerland :)

Here's the original pattern though:
1618599505342.png

What's your table look like?

I actually found the pattern via a google search whilst looking for "Canadian patterns" that would match well with my Hoser Hut theme. The rest was a joint effort from @Johnny5, who did the felt design for me and @T_Chan who did up the table. I'll drop some more photos once it arrives here in Switzerland :)

Here's the original pattern though:
View attachment 678996
Ah...ok. I’m wrong then. My cloth is only in the design stage. I sent pictures of my room. I’ve a large moose rack on my wall, cigar Indian, Native American arrows, hockey stick as a door handle, USS Enterprise, etc. The pattern you showed is literally a collage of the items hanging in my room!

Very nice, love the pattern!
Any ballpark number what shipping and import is gonna cost you? Just for any future plans I might have.
Shipping was approx. $675 CAD with DHL Express for a roughly 70kg crate and I'll find out this week what the damage in terms of any potential import charges will be. There was a bit of uncertainty as to whether the shipping charges incl. the customs fees or not.

Given what a custom table here in Switzerland runs, in the end ordering from Tony will be more or less comparable if not cheaper, even with the shipping and any potential customs fees.

Shipping was approx. $675 CAD with DHL Express for a roughly 70kg crate and I'll find out this week what the damage in terms of any potential import charges will be. There was a bit of uncertainty as to whether the shipping charges incl. the customs fees or not.

Given what a custom table here in Switzerland runs, in the end ordering from Tony will be more or less comparable if not cheaper, even with the shipping and any potential customs fees.
Yeah, I've crunched the numbers for shipping / importing to germany a few months ago and shipping cost was definately included in european taxation / import fees. Crossing my fingers it's gonna be different for you and your little island of neutrality in the midst of europe. ;)

Yeah, I've crunched the numbers for shipping / importing to germany a few months ago and shipping cost was definately included in european taxation / import fees. Crossing my fingers it's gonna be different for you and your little island of neutrality in the midst of europe. ;)
If there's anything I've learned about the Swiss in my almost 9 years of living here, it's that they are anything but neutral! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Duty and Taxes here are pretty terrible in general and shipping costs are indeed incl. in the calculation, which makes absolutely ZERO sense to me. Government needs my money more than I do, I guess

My lighting and phone camera don't do it justice, but @T_Chan knocked another one out of the park!

The shipping company tried to get an early look at it, and they beat up the dining top pretty good in the process, so I don't have any pictures of they yet, but I assure you the pieces that made it through unscathed look amazing!

Next up will be to replace the Costco folding chairs with something a little nicer.

View attachment 658407
View attachment 658405
View attachment 658406

Thanks to help from @T_Chan the dining top has been repaired and looks amazing.

Thanks to the lead on a vendor and inspiration from @TomC727 the chairs have received a massive upgrade.

Next up, wall decorations.

Attachments

• 20210424_131947.jpg
    20210424_131947.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 184
  • 20210423_203241.jpg
    20210423_203241.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 181
  • 20210423_202620.jpg
    20210423_202620.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 187

I am curious was this a table that was found and modified to disguise a newly built table with the top then being able to be placed overtop? or is this a total ground up production? I may be on the look out at furniture stores for this style of table to buy and modify with a secret poker table underneath.... Looks like the perfect solution to the storage issue of what to do and what to store your nice table when not in use.

Looks awesome

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom