Table Plans and Renderings (1 Viewer)

Strike1st

Straight
Reaction score
So...I'm still changing and tweaking but eventually i'll have plans posted and can make plans quickly for a 6" wide raised rail lighted table. I can change lengths and widths and add or remove cup holders parametrically. The idea is to help payback the community that helps me with my newer addiction.

I can also do some renderings in the software and eventually build a library for people to download and reference. I have a couple volunteers to tweek the design so its not something that will end up in the fugly table thread. When ready my responses wont be immediate but I could do some custom things more likely fabric color combos until a library is built up.

Here is a test rendering of just the table top as it sits now: Black Vinyl, Navy SSC, white lighted diffuser.

Im using Revit. It's my primary building design software at work. I can make custom parts in the software so all of its pieces are modeled under the fabric including the padding.

Nice, this is pretty cool.. I use Solidworks to mock up my table design and I aslo used it to come up with a custom chip design (before CPC's AWESOME tool)..

I can add some custom felts...i dont design them though...but I really need to finish the plan part of it.

Woodys test...76"x44" table with mocked up felt.

Im using Revit. It's my primary building design software at work. I can make custom parts in the software so all of its pieces are modeled under the fabric including the padding.
Nice...I'm still using AutoCAD Architecture and haven't been able to make the leap to Revit yet. Looks great so far.

I use to love AutoCAD Arch and MEP...now i cant stand them...been Using Revit and a BIM coordinator since 2008.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom