Table Foam (1 Viewer)

DeeVee8

Straight
Reaction score
Anybody use 3/8" instead of 1/4" for their playing surface? I've used 1/4 in the past, but I thought it was too firm. Redoing the surface of my table this summer.

Ive used 1/8”& 1/4” velora foam with 1/4 hd open cell foam from yat on top but I don’t think they sell it anymore last I heard. I like the combo but it’s not as firm as just 1/4 velora.

I've used 1/4 velora before and its good stuff. I also tried 1/2 on one of my tables. Its like goldilocks, one was too hard, one too soft. I'm thinking 3/8 might be juuuuuust right. Wanted to know if anyone has used it.

Another option that was highly recommended in the CT days is to go to your local swimming pool supply store and get the foam that is used to put under above ground pools.

1/4” sewing foam on my table feels just right, Volara is a litttle form for my tastes

I've used 1/4 velora before and its good stuff. I also tried 1/2 on one of my tables. Its like goldilocks, one was too hard, one too soft. I'm thinking 3/8 might be juuuuuust right. Wanted to know if anyone has used it.
This. 1/2" and you'll have chips jumping everywhere. Splashed pots almost always spill chips into others stacks. It's just way too bouncy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom