• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Table Built by @Irish in NJ/NY (1 Viewer)

MegaTon44

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
@Irish built this table a while back. I don't know the seller personally, but he's looking to unload quickly. He's moving out and needs it gone. Offered it to me for $1000, but I know he'll take much less. He also has a bunch of ceramics as well, plus chairs and other poker room stuff.

I don't want to post the guy's number publicly, but please PM me and I'll provide it.

(I am not compensated to help sell this. I don't know the guy, but I know Matt builds quality tables. Could be a good deal for a NJ/NY chipper)

IMG_8564.jpg
IMG_8535.jpg
IMG_8538.jpg
IMG_8536.jpg
IMG_8563.jpg
IMG_8565.jpg
IMG_0798.jpg

Please don't be close to me. Please be close to me. Please don't be close to me. Please be close to me.
Please don't be close to me. Please be close to me. Please don't be close to me. Please be close to me.
Just move to Aus where nothing is close!

Beautiful table GLWS

It's in Jersey, it's close enough to you..... ;)

If I had the room for this table, it would be coming home (I seriously have zero space and I'm still debating how I can take it back lol). I've made a lot of tables over the years, this was one of my favorites. It was for a high end game and he picked some really classy features for it. Some notes for anyone interested:
  • 104"x44", very comfortably seats 10 plus a dealer
  • Custom beveled dealer spot with mini padded rail
  • 2" mini racetrack with flush playing surface
  • Raised rail with LED backlit chrome suited diffuser
  • Custom oak chip tray (fits about 100 chips IIRC)
  • Bill/chip slot with drop-box
IMG_0847.JPG
IMG_0888.JPG
IMG_0890.JPG

It's in Jersey, it's close enough to you..... ;)

If I had the room for this table, it would be coming home (I seriously have zero space and I'm still debating how I can take it back lol). I've made a lot of tables over the years, this was one of my favorites. It was for a high end game and he picked some really classy features for it. Some notes for anyone interested:
  • 104"x44", very comfortably seats 10 plus a dealer
  • Custom beveled dealer spot with mini padded rail
  • 2" mini racetrack with flush playing surface
  • Raised rail with LED backlit chrome suited diffuser
  • Custom oak chip tray (fits about 100 chips IIRC)
  • Bill/chip slot with drop-box
View attachment 891933View attachment 891934View attachment 891935
If I could take the legs off this I might try to figure out a way to store it :( so pretty

If I could take the legs off this I might try to figure out a way to store it :( so pretty
Legs definitely come off (I actually only built the top, he did the legs himself to match his game room, they came out really nice). These types of peds don't get enough love, they're sturdy and allow for maximum leg room.

IMG958562.jpg

Legs definitely come off (I actually only built the top, he did the legs himself to match his game room, they came out really nice). These types of peds don't get enough love, they're sturdy and allow for maximum leg room.

View attachment 891936
I like the legs too, just would need to find a place to store it all hahaha. @MegaTon44 keep it in your massive basement for me hahaha

Damn, I want to drive from MI to NJ to pick this baby up. Looks like an amazing deal.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom