Symphony Vinyl (1 Viewer)

MoscowRadio

Flush
Reaction score
I just wondered if any table builders had any experience with the Symphony Classic Vinyl? After I finish my building project for All-In Magazine's event I want to build another table for myself. I've only really used Whisper vinyl in the past and I just wanted to get some input from others. Thanks!

Symphony classic is similar to whisper, it's a hair heavier but still relatively easy to work with. It's a little more "grainy", almost has the appearance of elephant or rhino skin. Symphony vintage (looks similar to leather) is *really* tough to work with, it's stiffer and much heavier than whisper and is really tough to get a wrinkle free rail.

I personally would choose whisper or arctic vinyl over symphony (and suede over any vinyl ;))

Symphony classic is similar to whisper, it's a hair heavier but still relatively easy to work with. It's a little more "grainy", almost has the appearance of elephant or rhino skin. Symphony vintage (looks similar to leather) is *really* tough to work with, it's stiffer and much heavier than whisper and is really tough to get a wrinkle free rail.

I personally would choose whisper or arctic vinyl over symphony (and suede over any vinyl ;))

Thanks for the info. I'll stick with Whisper.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom