*No longer* Suspending new table orders (1 Viewer)

Sure, no problem. Got your name on the list.

Been looking at his work and they are beautiful!

One question if people know, what plywood thickness does he use?

I “thought” It was recommended to use 3 sheets of 3/4” plywood. But I saw a 2 year old video he posted on the how to install led diffusers and his base was 3/4”. But the playing surface and rail he said was 1/2”.

Is that still the case? Or is it better to go with 3/4” all the way around?

I wasnt sure if he went with 1/2” for the playing surface and rail to cut weight

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Since the waitlist is open, would you please add my name?

Been looking at his work and they are beautiful!

One question if people know, what plywood thickness does he use?

I “thought” It was recommended to use 3 sheets of 3/4” plywood. But I saw a 2 year old video he posted on the how to install led diffusers and his base was 3/4”. But the playing surface and rail he said was 1/2”.

Is that still the case? Or is it better to go with 3/4” all the way around?

I wasnt sure if he went with 1/2” for the playing surface and rail to cut weight

Thanks in advance

3/4" for the rail, 3/4" for the base and 3/4" for the sub-base. When we build tables with an illuminated raised rail, we add another sheet of 1/2" which becomes the playing surface, turning the table into a 4 layer build. For a non-raised rail, the base sheet gets the foam and felt instead of a separate 1/2" sheet.

Since the waitlist is open, would you please add my name?

Yes, for sure.

3/4" for the rail, 3/4" for the base and 3/4" for the sub-base. When we build tables with an illuminated raised rail, we add another sheet of 1/2" which becomes the playing surface, turning the table into a 4 layer build. For a non-raised rail, the base sheet gets the foam and felt instead of a separate 1/2" sheet.

Yes, for sure.
Wow! Could also be used as a bullet proof wall. ;). Well done!

Hi @T_Chan can you put me on the waiting list too? Im buying a place soon and was considering reaching out to you anyways now that I can probably fit a poker table, so seems like a good time to put my name on the list (even though ill be many months away from getting called up on your list, im good with that)

Wow! Could also be used as a bullet proof wall. ;). Well done!

Yeah tables with lights get very heavy.

Hi @T_Chan can you put me on the waiting list too? Im buying a place soon and was considering reaching out to you anyways now that I can probably fit a poker table, so seems like a good time to put my name on the list (even though ill be many months away from getting called up on your list, im good with that)

Yep, most certainly.

I'd like to be put on the wait list if possible. Thanks.

Hell, I ordered an amplifier that's going to take a year+ to get here, maybe they'll arrive at the same time.

See, I'm patient.

Great vendor. Glad to see they’ve got more than enough chippers keeping them out of trouble.

Might be reaching out about some stray CC racks.

Good luck to all.

Custom table orders are opening back up! We are only a few months away from finishing our backlog and are reaching out to those at the top of the waiting list to see who wants to convert their spot on the waiting list to a custom table order. So, if you reached out to me in the past about getting a table, you may be getting a PM soon.

For anyone who's curious, our custom table builder is back up where you can browse options and prices. chanmanpokertables.com/pricing

The waitlist is officially finished. We've been churning out tables at a pretty good clip lately and I've reached out to everyone on our waiting list to ask if they wanted to put in an order.

New orders are expected to complete by sometime in Q1 of 2024 while we wrap up our current order queue. Anyone else wanting to order a table is able to and will be inserted at the end of the order queue.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom