*No longer* Suspending new table orders (1 Viewer)

Sounds great, I've added you both to the waiting list.

Thanks.
Hey Tony, been a long time fan of your amazing work and I'll finally be able to buy one of your tables. Can you please add me to the waiting list. Thank you!

Tony please mark me down for the waiting list.

Just to confirm, you're still doing custom felts in the meantime?

Just looked it up, bought mine 2015. Still enjoying it every game. Definitely worth the wait.

I'd love to get on that waiting list. I want a simple folding poker table, but so many things in the market just seem like garbage so happy to wait and pay for the best to have something quality.

Hey Tony. @T_Chan Would you do a youtube video sometime of what you have have going from basic to premium. Talk about them etc. Would be interested in that. 30 min video or so.

I subscribe. Would be cool of you made more of them

Mind adding me to the waiting list, too? Thanks a bunch.

Sure thing, I'll put your name down.

Hey Tony. @T_Chan Would you do a youtube video sometime of what you have have going from basic to premium. Talk about them etc. Would be interested in that. 30 min video or so.

I subscribe. Would be cool of you made more of them

Possibly. I'm not much of a vlogger. Me talking to the camera for 30 minutes would be as awkward for me as it would be for the viewer. We don't really build any basic tables anymore other than for ourselves for our rental business. Once in a while we get something low end, but most orders are on the high custom end since that's where the value is at for our tables. You don't get much for the low end of the price range compared to other vendors.

When I had Covid last month, I was close to posting an AMA (ask me anything) thread to kill time while in isolation. I'm always happy to answer questions.

Hi Tony, I am a long time admirer of your work. If you could please add me to your waiting list for a custom as well, that would be great.
I will PM you too, thank you!

Got you on the list Stackme. @mcguiles you're #11 on our waiting list. Still a ways out before we get to you though since we have to finish up all of our confirmed orders from before we stopped taking new orders, and those ahead of you on the waiting list.

Yes for sure, I had already put you down as a "tentative" on my waiting list from S@P.

Cheers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom