*No longer* Suspending new table orders (1 Viewer)

T_Chan

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
As of today, we are suspending any new orders which means that we are not taking any new orders going forward.

Our company is overwhelmed with orders and a massive workload, and cannot justify taking new orders as our lead times have now exceeded 1 year. We've hired more staff and doubled our shop space, but the orders keep coming faster than we can produce while maintaining our high level of craftsmanship and quality.

We will only be taking orders for extreme circumstances, but regular orders will be turned away. We need to catch up on our current orders and really dedicate the time to those who have been patiently waiting for their tables.

Once we're more caught up and lead times are more reasonable, we will open back up for regular business.

Rentals are still going to continue.

*Edit. Custom cloths are still being done. No delay on those.

Screenshot 2021-09-13 23.37.21.png

Thanks for your understanding.

Last edited:
Glad to know you're still running cloth! Congrats on all of your success, Tony.

Echoing what others have said on the wait, which is worth every second.

There is no better email than the one you receive from Tony when your table is in the final stages of the build.

1.jpg

2020-08-11 18.08.06_1024x512.jpg

The wait to get it in your hands is also worth every second.

IMG_5196.JPG

IMG_5728.jpg

From the incredible customer service to his professionalism, Mr. @T_Chan is a wizard and deserves the tremendous success.

Keep crushing it, Tony!

It's a good problem to have, @T_Chan . Quite happy for your growing success and hope to see you expand in the future. When I order a new table it will definitely be from you.

Congrats Tony, well deserved! I love playing on your tables at the Mile High Meetups! :tup:

I will say that I didn't have a plan to order a table, though I really want to one day, but what I’m really happy about his hearing that you are still accepting orders for custom felt.

Your custom felts are beautiful dude, I absolutely cannot wait to get a theme and a design together and put in my order with you.

Thanks everyone. I have my fingers crossed that we can catch up sooner rather than later, since I really do enjoy building all of the unique tables. People are so creative and come up with extraordinary designs which are fun to put together.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom