• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Surprise in New Mexico (1 Viewer)

i messaged back and forth...now silence. If someone gets these I am hella interested.

ok I think i have a deal done on these. Not going to be cheap but should work.

i will post more pics when I get em.

ok I think i have a deal done on these. Not going to be cheap but should work.

i will post more pics when I get em.

Really? Good for you. I bet he squeezed an extra hundred out of you, eh?
And, btw, this is the *THIRD* set of Sundance chips in the last month that I've been squeezed out of. But the other two sets were bigger and much nicer (condition-wise).

wow. I would love a nice set of sundance chips. I just got these out of principle.

wow. I would love a nice set of sundance chips. I just got these out of principle.

Perry, did your deal fall through? I see the seller has relisted them yesterday at a price of $300....

(which I would never pay, considering he has talked to and screwed over at least 3 or 4 people on this forum alone, I would suggest a boycott)

Perry, did your deal fall through? I see the seller has relisted them yesterday at a price of $300....

(which I would never pay, considering he has talked to and screwed over at least 3 or 4 people on this forum alone, I would suggest a boycott)

Yep. deal fell through. We had a deal going back and forth via email and then he stopped responding...

Sucks because I would really love to get these Sundance chips.

I think he just realized that he had something of value so now he is going to try and make the max. Yeah I am not interested for anywhere close to 300 USD. I will spend that money at Spinetti's instead.

PS. Generally I don't mind taking the chance and sending money to strangers but I won't do so with this guy.

$300 is steep for those. Tough to value chips that worn at more than a buck apiece.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom