Supporting Minnemania with Custom Embroidered Shirts

Mrs Poker Zombie

Straight
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Going to Minnemania? Wish you were there, but can’t go? Want to lose the shirt off your back, but still have a shirt? Do you want to support the host, but beer and donut sponsorships have already been claimed?

Get an official Minnemania 2020 embroidered shirt!

They are Hanes no-tag polo shirts, which we can get from $10-$15 depending on size, color, and male or female shirt. We will take any amount in payment and will be passing the proceeds (minus the above mentioned cost for the shirt) forward to Forrest to help cover the costs of hosting. We are recommending $25 per shirt, but would happily take more and pass it on to our host. We will not be making anything off these sales (and will actually take a small loss per shirt for embroidery materials).

The shirts will be purchased from Amazon with my Prime account. Click here to view female shirts.

The logo is .... well.... a secret. So you are going to have to gambol on this one.

If you are interested, please reply with your size, color, and style (male/female) and send $ via PayPal to my account (paypal at funwebpage.com) including your screenname (or enough so I can tell who is who) and if you will be in attendance (shirt to be delivered in person). If you are not attending but wish to buy a shirt to support the cause, please add $8 for shipping via SFRB and send me your address via PM.

Update: Adding the shirt list and payment status for ease of everyone.
  1. Psypher1000, not paid
  2. JustinInMN, paid
  3. BarrieJ3, not paid
  4. WedgeRock, paid
  5. Forty4, paid
  6. Darson, paid
  7. honkydevil, paid
  8. kidsthesedays, paid
  9. k9dr, paid
  10. Schmendr1ck, paid
  11. Suited67, paid

Last edited:

Psypher1000

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm so frustrated that I had to drop out of the meetup, but at least I can get me a shirt. Count me in for one.

Let's say...

XL
Maroon
Male

Payment and shipping details forthcoming.

BarrieJ3

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Going to have to wait and see what colors are chosen, don't want to blend in with the crowd.

Thinking maybe the bright orange or yellow, something to help me stand out since I'm so quiet.

FWIW will be XL, Male, Shipped. Waiting to determine color and will PM payment confirmation and shipping.

Poker Zombie

Royal Flush
Reaction score
I will be in. Would you recommend the top 3-5 shirt colors that will compliment the secret logo?
The logo will be tailored to compliment the shirt, so any colors are good. Mrs Zombie's thread collection looks like the complete Paulson and CPC color sample sets combined.

In fact, when making the Chateau shirts last year, we color matched the embroidery thread to match edge spots on @bivey's chips when someone selected a shirt with a chip color base. Because anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.

Poker Zombie

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Going to have to wait and see what colors are chosen, don't want to blend in with the crowd.

Thinking maybe the bright orange or yellow, something to help me stand out since I'm so quiet.

FWIW will be XL, Male, Shipped. Waiting to determine color and will PM payment confirmation and shipping.
I selected orange last year! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

BarrieJ3

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The logo will be tailored to compliment the shirt, so any colors are good. Mrs Zombie's thread collection looks like the complete Paulson and CPC color sample sets combined.

In fact, when making the Chateau shirts last year, we color matched the embroidery thread to match edge spots on @bivey's chips when someone selected a shirt with a chip color base. Because anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
My only sadness was not getting to meet you both and break bread over at SQM. Super sad not to make it out to Minnemania for some ice cream sandwiches, but already looking forward to following in the thread!

I selected orange last year! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
So it was done, so it shall be again. I'll follow the lead and go orange as well.

Poker Zombie

Royal Flush
Reaction score
If anyone is "iffy" about buying sight-unseen, the quality of Mrs Zombie's embroidery chops has a solid track record...
1597844917165.png

1597845009465.png

1597845093424.png

Poker Zombie

Royal Flush
Reaction score
For shirts to be delivered to Minnemania, the cutoff date to order is September 6th - and that could be cutting it very close. One shirt is currently on a 2 week back order, so dont delay!

Also, we'd like to give Forest his support funds in one fat envelope, so if you intend to pay at the meet-up be sure to let Mrs Zombie know ahead of time what you would like to donate if it is more than $25, so we can prepare the envelope before we leave the house (or stop at the bank before the trip). We can also accept PayPal and Venmo.

Shirts that are to be mailed have no such deadline, but may not get made until after the meet.

honkydevil

Straight
Reaction score
Since I cannot make it anymore, if it’s alright with Forrest you can leave mine with him and I’ll pick it up next time I’m in the area.

Top Bottom