Supporting Chateau de Noix Cellar Uncorked (1 Viewer)

Mrs Poker Zombie

Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
As most of you probably already know, hosting an event is a labor of love. But more than that, it’s expensive. My particular skill-set allows me to contribute my embroidery talents to an event. For @bivey 's Chateau de Noix Celler Uncorked, we will be offering shirts.

They will be Hanes no-tag polo shirts, which we can get from $10-$15 depending on size and color and male/female shirt. We will take any amount in payment and will be passing the proceeds (minus the above cost for the shirt) forward to Burt to help him cover his costs. We are recommending $25 per shirt, but would happily take more and pass it on to our host. We will not be making anything off these sales (and will actually take a small loss per shirt for embroidery materials).

The logo is below and the shirts will be purchased from Amazon with my Prime account. Click here to view female shirts.

If you are interested, please reply with your size and color and send $ via PayPal to my account (paypal at funwebpage.com) including your screenname (or enough so I can tell who is who) and if you will be in attendance (shirt to be delivered in person). If you are not attending but wish to buy a shirt to support the cause, please add $8 for shipping via SFRB and send me your address via PM.

1567445863418.png

Last edited:
Anyone planning to order for delivery at CdN, we ask you don't wait until the last minute. Shirt order times, stitching times, supply orders (high quality backing material being the most important), and the inevitable machine failure delays production time.

...and our last day available for production is just over 3 weeks away. :nailbite:

Medium Cardinal for me with WA pickup, thanks! Can I pay you there, or can you do Venmo? I'm trying to limit my Paypal transactions. Thanks!

Lets go with grey. Any grey is good.

Likewise, can I pay in person?

No Venmo for Canadians unfortunately. Similarly I'd rather avoid the PayPal fees if possible.

Thanks.

1 Medium. What color is the stitching (that might effect my shirt color choice) thanks!

Those look awesome! Too late to get in??

The shirt vendor uses Lean processing to reduce waste...in this case, inventory they might never sell. As a result, all shirts are sewn to order, thus adding a few days shipping to me (versus my normal 2 day shipping from Amazon).

Please place shirt orders by this Sunday (9/22) to allow extra time for them to get to me to be embroidered and finished before I leave to Vegas (pre-trip before the Chateau). If possible, place earlier. :)

2019-09-15 17.54.57.jpg

Last edited:
Apparently I have also only just discovered how to read. Order coming!

...and I've learned I cannot type. The date should have been last Sunday with the time it takes the vendor to sew the shirt and ship it to me. (Especially since MJ and I are stopping in Vegas on the way to the meetup). HOWEVER, if you want a shirt, I can make it after the meetup. Maybe not as cool as getting to wear it on site, but if want that, PM me your shirt size, color, and amount you'll be donating.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom