Reshipping (ordering closed) Super Poker World (4 Viewers)

Servo

Two Pair
Reaction score
Update 7/7: Orders closed!

I'll be getting everything organized and reaching out for payment by the weekend. If I didn't "like" your order post, send me a message and let me know, as that probably means I missed it.

-------------------------------
Update 7/2: Taking orders!

Looks like we have plenty of interest now, so I'm officially changing this to the order phase. If you want to order, please check the vendor thread here: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/super-poker-world-ceramic-chips.88888. Then, post in *this thread*, not that one, with the amounts you want per option. The options were just updated today, so please be sure to use the new letters. If you want Chipco, please note that as well. If you've already posted, I'd appreciate a new post with the new letters, as well as to confirm that you're still in.

I will reship to everyone; I don't know shipping costs yet, but I'll likely use the smallest flat-rate box for each. I greatly prefer US addresses if you have the option, as I have no idea how to ship things internationally. If you're willing to pay and will have patience with me, though, I'm willing to learn.

There's a 25-count minimum for each design, but go ahead and post what you want, even if it's less than that--chances are, we'll combine to get there. If not, I'll reach out and ask if you want to drop it or increase the count.

I plan to close ordering Wednesday night (7/6); if that's not enough time or we don't have enough orders I'll extend it, but I know we have a bunch of people ready to go. I'll reach out to ask for payment--including shipping--shortly after and will order when all is paid up.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns, or if you see anything wrong with this plan.

-------------------------------
Anyone interested in pooling an order of Super Poker World chips to bring the cost per chip down? This would be about as simple as a group buy gets, as they're now exclusively available through this vendor thread: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/super-poker-world-ceramic-chips.88888/. We would only be pooling an order into a single purchase/shipment, and then need to reship. The lowest available price is hit at 3,000 chips, and that might only take 5 or so people; I'd be in for about 600-700.

I'm happy to take on the logistics, but I also recognize I'm new here and have zero credibility, so I'm happy to defer to a known member if one is interested.

Last edited:
Hey, I am in for at least 500 if we can get to the 3000 min. Thanks for offering.

Pron to help your efforts sir!
20220413_182228.jpg

20220413_182519.jpg

20220413_185416.jpg

These chips are absolutely amazing! I am typically not a ceramic fan, but the smooth texture, bright colors and decent weight drew me in for an add on to my original set! Even non chippers love these! Absolutely no.regrets and confident you guys will like them.as well!

Whoa!!! Great set! Love the seat position chips too! Thanks for sharing.

Pron to help your efforts sir!
View attachment 936196
View attachment 936197
View attachment 936198
These chips are absolutely amazing! I am typically not a ceramic fan, but the smooth texture, bright colors and decent weight drew me in for an add on to my original set! Even non chippers love these! Absolutely no.regrets and confident you guys will like them.as well!
Hmm, looks a little short— I think you might need another 2k or so. In?

Seriously though, thanks for the help! They look even better in racks than I realized, and that DK chip is more orange, too. I was looking at it as brown and not too interested, but now I’ve got decisions to make!

I already got a Mario micro stakes with 5c. 25c and $1 chips. They were on the chipco mold. Would like a tournament set. I would like at least 600 chips. Enough for a good 10 person table. 20,000 buy in with enough chips for a few rebuys. As well as the dealer button. Seating chips or whatever else goes with the set

I already got a Mario micro stakes with 5c. 25c and $1 chips. They were on the chipco mold. Would like a tournament set. I would like at least 600 chips. Enough for a good 10 person table. 20,000 buy in with enough chips for a few rebuys. As well as the dealer button. Seating chips or whatever else goes with the set

I don't believe these will be on Chipcos, if that's a deal breaker for you.

The dealer button and seating chips are available on the other thread: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...majestic-star-indiana-grand-more.91354/page-3. They won't be part of this buy; just the chips. Great timing to do both, though!

I think @rjdev7 indicated that chipco was available for an additional 20 cents. Can you confirm, otherwise, I'll email BRPRO on Monday.

Jeff

Question. On the c x 500 chip. Are we able to get a different character other than the princess? Lol

I think @rjdev7 indicated that chipco was available for an additional 20 cents. Can you confirm, otherwise, I'll email BRPRO on Monday.

Jeff
That’s right, however it depends if they have those blanks left as it was my understanding that they didn’t have an ongoing supply. You’ll have to email them to find out.

Hey are all of those different dealer buttons available in the link?
Should be. It's a different group buy offering all those, so you'd have to order/pay over there, separate from this one. I just flagged it because of the Super Poker World items--figured there'd be interest in those among this group--but I'm not involved (aside from making a purchase!).

Did he answer you on the other thread about changing, adding Mario or DK in the Tourney?

Thanks,

Mud

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom