Wanted Super poker world dealer button (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might as well ask for one as well, if anyone here happens to be sitting a few extras. Just bought a set as well and would love a dealer button to go with it.

I mean we are getting close to the minimum order for purchasing them from brpro something to keep in mind. I have no idea how to run a group buy or I would lol

Bump still with hope
I think we can go directly through BRPro for them. I haven't ordered yet, but on their site it says they will do either 49mm or 60mm DBs for around $7 each+shipping. You need more than 25 for the next price break, and more than 10 for edge printing, but neither would be a dealbreaker for many that were looking for a handful or less of them I'd guess.

I think we can go directly through BRPro for them. I haven't ordered yet, but on their site it says they will do either 49mm or 60mm DBs for around $7 each+shipping. You need more than 25 for the next price break, and more than 10 for edge printing, but neither would be a dealbreaker for many that were looking for a handful or less of them I'd guess.
You need to go through @rjdev7, not BRPro, for any SPW-related items.

You need to go through @rjdev7, not BRPro, for any SPW-related items.
Yes, should have mentioned that the creator/artist needs to be contacted to make sure there are no issues/any compensation taken care of, but as long as there's no problem, BRPro I believe is the company that has printed them in the past.

Of course I would have. I actually have my chips on order right now through them. Was in no way going to to go around.
Yeah, there are a few from the most recent group buy that no doubt would've bought them had they been available as part of it. I inquired about buying some to the artist/creator, so let's see how things develop I guess.

Minimum order quantity is 10 so if you all can drum up enough interest come see me and I'm happy to place an order for you.

Thanks,
Ryan
I wonder if brpropoker would be able to add a run onto my custom set they haven’t made yet to save on shipping?

Bump again, either if someone has one for sale or for people to join in on our tiny “group buy”

I’d be also in for 2 or more if needed. But I’m sure that there is plenty of people who’s interested in this DB, we just have to find them! Mayen in super Mario world’s threads.
I’ll look into it

Well, I was starting to do all the legwork to get a group buy together and post it up. And that was when I realized i don't have the privileges yet to be able to run one! So I guess this is a bump/recruitment for someone who can make one/commitment to do one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom