Super Bowl Squares 2015 (2 Viewers)

k9dr

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
BACK ON - THANKS TO JOSH

This football squares pool is limited to 10 players - each player picks 10 squares @ $1.00 per square for a total wager of $10. Each losing player will be responsible for sending $10 by Paypal FF to the winning player I designate. Pay outs will be:

1st quarter - $20
Halftime - $20
3rd quarter - $20
End of game - $40

Good luck.

1) k9dr
2) detroitdad
3) links_slayer
4) Tommy
5) Redbelly
6) liftapint
7) Forest@Farmington
8) Payback
9) Ragspoker
10) gpc

Last edited:
I never played a football pool before, so after looking at the squares example image, I'm clueless. :eek:

I never play a football pool before, so after looking at the squares example image, I'm clueless. :eek:

You choose any 10 squares. Once the board is totally full, the software generates random #'s 0 thru 9 for each column and row. you would have 10 pairs of numbers that would correspond to the last digit in the score at the end of each quarter. Let's say the score was Patriots 7 Seahawks 3 at the end of the first quarter. If you had the corresponding #'s on the grid you would win.

You choose any 10 squares. Once the board is totally full, the software generates random #'s 0 thru 9 for each column and row. you would have 10 pairs of numbers that would correspond to the last digit in the score at the end of each quarter. Let's say the score was Patriots 7 Seahawks 3 at the end of the first quarter. If you had the corresponding #'s on the grid you would win.

So no game/team knowledge required by me? If so, I'm in. :)

I don't use paypal, but would be in of you take money via amazon payments or bitcoin. Let me know.

I keep getting an error page when I click the pick your squares button. Busy day for them I guess. I will try again.

I am in, but can I just take the last 10 squares? I have people arriving at my house now for poker/pre-game

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like this is going to work out. I can't get the page to load after many attempts.

Last edited:
If folks still want to do this I'm willing to organize this - I run a NCAA squares pool and have everything set up and ready to go. I just randomize all names, numbers across the top, and numbers across the bottom. Not trying to step on your toes here Mark, just offering an alternative if there is sufficient interest (looks like we're at 6/10 with liftapint and Redbelly?).

:)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom