Super Bowl 50 prop bets (1 Viewer)

snooptodd

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
So I write an annual column picking 10 prop bets for the Super Bowl. This time I figured I'd make it a little more fun and get some other people in on the action.

I've selected 40 prop bets, all listed with the odds given by William Hill. Most of these are either/or props, so it shouldn't take more than 5-10 minutes to fill it out.

Anyone can enter, but there will also be a $10 pool bet opportunity. Each pick (and you have to pick all 40) represents a fictional $100 wager. If you pick right, you get the winnings. If you pick wrong, you're down $100.

Whoever ends up with the most money at the end wins the whole thing, though depending on how many people jump in, I might also pay out a few more spots as well.

If you want to pay to play, send me a PM and I'll shoot you a PP address.

Without further ado, here are the SB 50 prop bets: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/12FILEnS9d-ar2AH2-gBNGtt9WXvYzN2APZinceGZ5mg/viewform?usp=send_form

(oh yeah, and there's a "just for fun" disclaimer on the Google Form so as not to draw unwanted attention)

Bump ... four people entered so far, would love to see a few more enter the fray!

Last bump before the big game. Enter by 6 p.m. ET if you want in on the prop bets and PM me for PP info. Right now we have 4 paid entries with a fifth unpaid entry that may convert before kickoff.

I think stats are updated through the first half as best as I can do them. @Ronoh in the lead at +$940 so far. I'm tilted that Ted Ginn didn't just chuck the pass out of bounds on the play when the Broncos sniffed out the deceptive pass play ... would have hit the over 2.5 players to attempt a pass.

Congrats to @ChipEnvy, who posted an impressive +36.7% ROI (+1470 on 40 fictional $100 bets) to win the prop bet challenge! One of my home game regs was second, just $166 behind.

Going to wait a day or two for payouts to let you guys double check my calculations. The sheet will be open for that purpose.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom