Auction Sunset Sampe/Both 100's, cut cards, Dealer Button (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

detroitdad

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
  1. S-TARTING BID: $1.00
  2. Bids must be placed using numbers (no images), in whole dollars, and in minimum increments of $1.00
  3. NO RESERVE. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
  4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
  5. No bid edits or bid retractions permitted. (note: ALL edits are logged instantly)
  6. --Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at [ 08:00 am, EST, SAT, 06-29-2019] will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be within 5 minutes after the latest bid was posted. A bid at the close time is NOT a valid bid. Since seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
  7. I reserve the right to: 1) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; 2) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
  8. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
  9. Shipping Terms: [ USPS, $4.00's within the US. Outside the US buyer will pay actual shipping expenses
  10. Payment Terms: [ Paypal or Cash

If you win and plan on playing at either the Chicago meet up or the San Antonio meet up I will hand deliver the items for free.

sample.jpg
sample1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 72o
Thanks for the bids by the way guys/gal, always make someone feel good when people want samples of their custom sets. So when I was cleaning up the basement this morning I realized I had exactly one sample set left so that's what this is. Whomever wins, I hope you enjoy it!

It’s a great set Bill. I would 100% bid if I didn’t already have a set and you were gracious enough to send me the commemorative white chip as well. :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.