SOLD Sunset Beach cash, 600 chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Changster

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Catch and release... bought them to look at in person but I have no use for cash chips unless I re-label, which I don't want to do right now.

$3500 shipped anywhere for the following:
1 rack of fracs
2 racks of 1's
2 racks of 5's
1 rack of 20's

The mixed rack of 100/500's are NOT part of the sale. If you want it we can work something out. I should also have another rack of 20's if the buyer wanted it. I was going to use 1 rack of 20's as a re label to 10,000 chips.

These are seriously nice mint/chalky brand new custom Paulsons. I did see the recent auction price. Sorry I am not selling at that price (for now at least). Happy to split if all are accounted for, and if someone is willing to help re ship. I need to ship to 1 person.

Split pricing:
Quarters, 1’s, and 5’s are $6/chip
20’s are $5/chip

There are no cash sets left from what I know from the original seller. There are less of these than the BTP cash chips (not saying these are on par, cuz they aren’t IMO) and many chips have been murdered.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Fantastic set, colours are so nice and totally ready for play. I agree they aren’t on par with BTP...they are much better! Why anybody would want to mix in different $5’s is beyond me, these $5’s light up a room. Mint yellow THC $5’s are almost a unicorn around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom