Sunset At The Bourbon Club Felt Design (1 Viewer)

detroitdad

Royal Flush
Reaction score
I'm planning on re felting my poker table. I need to add my granddaughter's initials on the table. M.L.M.A

I was thinking of a small island in the middle of the felt with her initials written in the sand? If I do this I may have to change the wording on the table?

I'm completely open to suggestions.

PXL_20220313_144355680.jpg
PXL_20220304_002516529.jpg

I was thinking of a small island in the middle of the felt with her initials written in the sand? If I do this I may have to change the wording on the table?
That's a clever idea. It's part of the "view" so keeping the name should be fine.

I was thinking of a small island in the middle of the felt with her initials written in the sand?

Cool idea but I'll play devils advocate here, as your grandkids are still pretty young, and you may have burned from your brain forgotten the days from your kids' early teen years.....

"Why does MLMA get the island front and center and we're on the side on a barrel - you must love her more ....."

Coming from someone with kids that are a little older ;) :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I like Tony's idea of adding another barrel, that way everyone is equal. :)

Why does MLMA get the island front and center and we're on the side on a barrel - you must love her more ....

Because she's the princess. The other two are boys. They'll get over it.

like Tony's idea of adding another barrel, that way everyone is equal.

I do like the idea. I'll have @p5woody mock up both..

Let's keep the idea coming please!

@T_Chan what's just a custom felt cost nowadays

Very nice. So Woody will likely shoot me here for offering another idea (sorry Woody), but you could also add their initials to the racetrack area instead, like they carved them in there. I know that's sure as shit something my kids would have done..... lol

Are you going to frame the old fabric and hang in the basement? 3 or 4 more grandkids and you would be able to wallpaper the basement.

Very nice. So Woody will likely shoot me here for offering another idea (sorry Woody), but you could also add their initials to the racetrack area instead, like they carved them in there. I know that's sure as shit something my kids would have done..... lol
This is a brilliant idea.

I forwarded this to Steve. However, I'm not sure I would like it. First off, I think its a great idea. However, I really enjoy the clean look of the bourbon barrel "racetrack". My gut says that carving initials into it would screw that up for me.

I might have to pay Steve extra. I have about 23 ideas that I would like to see mocked up lol

This is the current favorite so far. I've asked for a few changes to see what it would look like with the barrel placement.

new-sunset-4.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom