Sunfly vs ABC chips (1 Viewer)

For PolyChrom you're right but honestly PolyClay are very nice. They are quite different than other ceramics so hard to compare.
I have samples of the ABC, SunFly PolyChrom, and Sunfly PolyClay (Lucid Diamond). To be honest, I'm not personally a fan of the PolyClay chips. But that's just me. The only way for someone to know what they like is to obtain samples themselves and evaluate them.

Indeed I've also ceramics from ABC (NJ) and PolyClay (cards mold), PolyChrom and PolyInno from SF.

They are all very nice and in the end it comes to personal preference.

I have samples of the ABC, SunFly PolyChrom, and Sunfly PolyClay (Lucid Diamond). To be honest, I'm not personally a fan of the PolyClay chips. But that's just me. The only way for someone to know what they like is to obtain samples themselves and evaluate them.
To be fair, those old Lucid Diamond samples aren't very representative of what Sun-Fly is producing today. Print quality is much better now, and plain solids tend to be less impressive than a well-designed and colorful aligned-spot pattern.

To be fair, those old Lucid Diamond samples aren't very representative of what Sun-Fly is producing today. Print quality is much better now, and plain solids tend to be less impressive than a well-designed and colorful aligned-spot pattern.
It's the sound and feel of the chips I am not fond of. Compared to other ceramics, they simply do not rank as high. Again, just my opinion.

I prefer Sunfly if I want a ceramic feel that also has a label. If I want big/bold full face art, it's ABC

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom