Sunfly polyclay help (1 Viewer)

Tdidde

Waiting List
Reaction score
Hello,

I am really close to pulling the trigger on some Polyclay Ravenor classic chips. The shipping is very expensive, as everyone knows. I just wanted to post on here and ask if anyone knows how long it takes to actually get these chips after payment. If it takes a couple of months, I might just try to find another place to get chips.

If anyone can help me with their experiences from buying from Sunfly, I would really appreciate it. Thank you!

Yes i ordered a lucid diamond set from sunfly. Just looked it up, from ordering to sending it took 8 days. The shipping was through ups and all i remember pretty fast, as usual with ups at least from my experience. I can only recommend it. And what i s a thread without pron...
20191208_142536.jpg

Sun-Fly shipping can be expensive, but it's because they use air freight. Usually delivered in 3-5 days or less (pre-covid, haven't ordered recently).

Hi,

I've ordered PolyClay several times :

View album 1831

In every case, it took less than 5 days to get it in Europe. Shipping is expensive but it's very fast.
In general, I've always been very pleased to order there. +/- 2 years ago, I also order that one :

All the people I know who had ordered at @SUN-FLY Poker Chips were very pleased : @HMK , @Odranoel77 , @BELGRADE , @lapincretin , @JustinInMN , ...

Sun-Fly shipping can be expensive, but it's because they use air freight. Usually delivered in 3-5 days or less (pre-covid, haven't ordered recently).

Even during Covid it was fast. My "Fino Alla Fine" were ordered during Covid... (after Chinese new year in 2020)

Last edited:
Thank you guys em, I am going to order the Ravenor classics very soon.

I'm about to pull the trigger on the Ravenor Classics too. If you go them, do you mind posting some pictures of your stacks?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom