Sunfly polyclay help

Tdidde

Waiting List
Reaction score
Hello,

I am really close to pulling the trigger on some Polyclay Ravenor classic chips. The shipping is very expensive, as everyone knows. I just wanted to post on here and ask if anyone knows how long it takes to actually get these chips after payment. If it takes a couple of months, I might just try to find another place to get chips.

If anyone can help me with their experiences from buying from Sunfly, I would really appreciate it. Thank you!

Sambukan

3 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes i ordered a lucid diamond set from sunfly. Just looked it up, from ordering to sending it took 8 days. The shipping was through ups and all i remember pretty fast, as usual with ups at least from my experience. I can only recommend it. And what i s a thread without pron...
20191208_142536.jpg

BGinGA

Royal Flush
Tourney Director
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sun-Fly shipping can be expensive, but it's because they use air freight. Usually delivered in 3-5 days or less (pre-covid, haven't ordered recently).

Kid_Eastwood

Full House
Reaction score
Hi,

I've ordered PolyClay several times :

In every case, it took less than 5 days to get it in Europe. Shipping is expensive but it's very fast.
In general, I've always been very pleased to order there. +/- 2 years ago, I also order that one :

All the people I know who had ordered at @SUN-FLY Poker Chips were very pleased : @HMK , @Odranoel77 , @BELGRADE , @lapincretin , @JustinInMN , ...

Sun-Fly shipping can be expensive, but it's because they use air freight. Usually delivered in 3-5 days or less (pre-covid, haven't ordered recently).

Even during Covid it was fast. My "Fino Alla Fine" were ordered during Covid... (after Chinese new year in 2020)

Last edited:

Tdidde

Waiting List
Reaction score
Thank you guys em, I am going to order the Ravenor classics very soon.

Top Bottom