SunFly Hybrid WSOP? (1 Viewer)

JoeBGo

Flush
Reaction score
I know this set has been done to death. But, I can’t help to think how cool it would be to have a full 39 & 43mm set done up to the million dollar chip.
14743123-850F-483E-9493-531ABFE0B440.jpeg
4DE82018-F48C-493A-8972-3C33CEC76E4A.png

ADFEFA6C-ACA9-45D1-85A4-A60D768D06CA.jpeg

I guess the question is, would SunFly make the chips? Inlays of course would be a different story. But would they make chips with the edge spots mimicking a current live set?

Would Sun-Fly actually do this? I was pretty sure that they were pretty adamant about not making chips that resembled current chips, but I could totally be wrong!

Quite a while ago I mocked up some labels similar to the WSOP Main Event inlays just to see how close I could get. I'll post a photo in just a moment.

Last edited:
I think the biggest issue they'll have is the art in the inlay. It's easy to knock off the WSOP inlays without making it look devious. The only other exception ive seen was the complete duplication of certain chips in their entirety. Inlay and chip. Which were pretty hard to distinguish from their "inspiration".

Giggity..:D...sounds like I may have a new project!

Also, if I'm not mistaken, you can have your own mold produced if the quantity is large enough!

Whoops! I was thinking about the Polychrom line that Sun-Fly makes. I just remembered that these are only available in a 39mm option. I'm very interested to see where this goes! If you like the label, @JoeBGo, I'd be more than happy to provide them and make changes if you'd like!

Whoops! I was thinking about the Polychrom line that Sun-Fly makes. I just remembered that these are only available in a 39mm option. I'm very interested to see where this goes! If you like the label, @JoeBGo, I'd be more than happy to provide them and make changes if you'd like!
Awesome... @Quicksilver-75 is the Jedi Master when it comes to designing the SunFly Hybrid edge spots and rolling edges. Maybe if he gets some free time in a few months we’ll see if this can get some traction!

I always thought it would be cool to have the sun fly 60mm hybrid as a million dollar chip

I guess the question is, would SunFly make the chips? Inlays of course would be a different story. But would they make chips with the edge spots mimicking a current live set?
Nope. Unless you lied about them being unique.

I always thought it would be cool to have the sun fly 60mm hybrid as a million dollar chip
I thought this too. I'd been looking at their product PDF and wanted to find a way to have some made. After submitting the Devil art to them with the order I was informed the 60mm hybrid isnt 3.3mm but 5.6mm like the usual dealer pucks. Disappointed to say the least. I really liked the size of the Winner Club 10,000.

The 500K & 1M can be made as 814s, the WPS2007 can be made as 4TA316, the WPS2007 Secondaries can be 618. 2018 Secondaries 4V418.
4V418Tourney.png

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom