Sunfly Hybrid Group Buy Help! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teggy

Straight
Reaction score
So I have been interested in the Sunfly hybrid ceramic hips for some time. Looks like I missed the boat on the last order which I think was placed last year. Who knows or can help facilitate these type of group buys. What’s the minimum order quantities, shipping cost, manufacturing time, etc. Is it worth putting together another group buy for these? Any help here would be great!

Thanks

So I have been interested in the Sunfly hybrid ceramic hips for some time. Looks like I missed the boat on the last order which I think was placed last year. Who knows or can help facilitate these type of group buys. What’s the minimum order quantities, shipping cost, manufacturing time, etc. Is it worth putting together another group buy for these? Any help here would be great!

Thanks
Are you looking to order chips from a previous GB or a new chip design?

i wish they would make it more intuitive to order. for instance, i wonder what their minimums are. or, how they take payment, calculate shipping?

Is it easy to order from a previous group buy? Would love to get a Union Station cash set.
Not sure what options we have, to take advantage of volume pricing and shipping somebody would have to organize taking orders, collecting payments, and reshipping. Now that they are a vendor they might be willing organize taking orders and collecting payments, however we would still need somebody willing to reship. If this is something people are interested in, we could look into it.

i wish they would make it more intuitive to order. for instance, i wonder what their minimums are. or, how they take payment, calculate shipping?

For the 43mm it's MOQ of 1000, but they fit efficiently in boxes of 400. I was quoted 0.60 each + shipping. You can see the link I posted above for a look at the whole process. But they really are very responsive if you use the contact form.

I wouldnt mind getting in on a SunFly group buy pending design. Especially at .60/chip

The shipping, import taxes and design cost would probably push it closer to .70 per chip I think and that’s with decent group participation

I wouldnt mind getting in on a SunFly group buy pending design. Especially at .60/chip
The shipping, import taxes and design cost would probably push it closer to .70 per chip I think and that’s with decent group participation

Right, I figure with all of that, I ended up at about 0.88 ea. But I didn't do a group buy quantity either.

I’d be interested in a small add-on (about 150 chips) to my Union Station and Old School sets.

I’d consider running another GB (I did the initial MT, OS, US) but the pandemic would need to be over and the borders opened up ... and I’d prefer not to pay tariffs.

I need to add on to my set! Chipping life...always under estimate the number of chips you need

So I would like to use some of the color combinations for the chip designs and do a custom label either have them do it or order labels whatever’s most cost effective.

I wouldn’t mind using some existing color combinations and chip designs that might have already been done. Anyone have some they could share here in this thread for some inspiration? I am looking to build a tournament set, 750-1000 chips depending on price but prob a 1000 chips set.

The GB had labelled chips, blank chips, and labels only. I also had people tack on a small custom order as well.

Sunfly has a minimum order of 100 per chip (pretty sure it didn’t matter if it was 50 blanks and 50 labelled).

It makes sense to tack on to a GB if you have a very small order (and the organizer doesn’t mind the additional reshipping work).

I think HMKs chip colors and design was really good if I don’t recall

Reactions: HMK
Oh and I want more information on their card line before I order again. I could go for some semi custom 100% plastic decks.

Maybe we can get a few designed (PNY, PCA, others?!?).

They quoted 100 set-up minimum for customs...but that was very initial stages of discussions.

Their initial sample deck was very promising (design could have been better but card stock was very nice). So semi custom or full custom would be a great option.

Last edited:
I’d consider running another GB (I did the initial MT, OS, US) but the pandemic would need to be over and the borders opened up ... and I’d prefer not to pay tariffs.

I need to add on to my set! Chipping life...always under estimate the number of chips you need
I hope you do another group by so I can add on to the mountaintop set. Iknow it’s a lot of work but as you said, we always underestimate number of chips

20200412_201301.jpg

I am partial to the silver club tourney chips in the third row from the left... my good friend @Quicksilver-75 made these... but many options shown! All samples if anyone has an issue with me sharing I will take down the picture

I wouldn’t mind using some existing color combinations and chip designs that might have already been done. Anyone have some they could share here in this thread for some inspiration? I am looking to build a tournament set, 750-1000 chips depending on price but prob a 1000 chips set.
The mad duck set is great too.
8C353D7E-D3BB-475D-A13B-E828F397E2AC.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom