Sundowner NCV fracs(?) (1 Viewer)

Pony

Two Pair
Supporter
Reaction score
In looking through my stuff, ran across these. I searched the site here and can't say that I've seen any of these anywhere here.

If I was guessing (and I'm not a great guesser) I'd almost wonder if these were used as fracs?

Gonna tag @RivieraDanny as I believe he's a Sundowner officianado

Sundowner.jpg

Thanks! Your sale thread didn't pop up in my search for some reason.

Knew they were roulette chips, was curious what value they were assigned out of curiosity. Thinking they might make a nice frac, trying to decide if I want to keep my eyes open for more.

Thanks! Your sale thread didn't pop up in my search for some reason.

Knew they were roulette chips, was curious what value they were assigned out of curiosity. Thinking they might make a nice frac, trying to decide if I want to keep my eyes open for more.

Roulette chips have no pre-determined value. Each chip colour/set represents one player at the table, and each chip value is set by that player for that table for as long as they are actively playing. Six players at a table may have six different values assigned. Before players leave the table, their roulette chips are immediately exchanged for cash chips.

(Huge facepalm), ugh, I knew that, for some reason was pulling a brainfart. Thinking about craps and other things. Obviously is stamped NCV. Feeling beyond stupid....

Edit; why am I suddenly getting PM's from members asking me to come play some cash poker games with them??? :wtf:

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom