Sunday Night Poker 25K Plaque Design (1 Viewer)

timinater

Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Hoping for some feedback on these (sometimes it's tough working on your own stuff). Looking for feedback within the following parameters.
  • I want them to be red/white, those are the colours of our poker league logo etc.
  • I want them to feel like they belong in this set.
These are rough drafts for now, but I'm not so sure I've nailed it. Anyone have any ideas? The Saturday Night Poker one is kind of a joke for a buddy - but I actually really like it haha. Not a candidate to be ordered, unfortunately.
52916.png
SNP Plaques PCF-02.jpg

SNP Plaques PCF-07.jpg

I like 6 or 7, depending on what you want your base color to be. How do you do these mock-ups? I've always had to go low-fi to make my mocks.

Are you set on the 94mm size since you can't go bigger with cut corners? Metalic print or not? I'm soft for the nr 1 or 3 option, it has the same curved shapes you used for my plaques. But also nr 8 could end up looking really cool.

Are you set on the 94mm size since you can't go bigger with cut corners? Metalic print or not? I'm soft for the nr 1 or 3 option, it has the same curved shapes you used for my plaques. But also nr 8 could end up looking really cool.
I’m flexible on size. Maybe there is a 100k in my future I want to leave room for but that’s unlikely. Have a 5k chip. And yeah I borrowed a bit from yours for these drafts :whistle: :whistling:

Open to any option MSK has. Might do metallic print if it works.

How do you do these mock-ups? I've always had to go low-fi to make my mocks.

Made the design, and then put them on a mock up template I have in photoshop that adds the bevels etc. to make them look like the real thing.

Don't know about borrowed since you made those too, haha.

I like the cut corners look a lot, i just wish they had more sizes for it. The 94mm is great, but i think the smaller ones might end up to small leaving you with just the one size. I think i might have chosen cut corners instead if they had the same size options. That said, i think the 107mm is really nice.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom