Sundance $1/$5/$25 (1 Viewer)

I would keep the label personally. Would not make sense to put another label since because of the house mold IMO.

I would keep the label personally. Would not make sense to put another label since because of the house mold IMO.

Perhaps I wasn’t clear. The new label is on the right. Of course I’ll be keeping the Sundance label - just curious if it requires any alterations before I pull the trigger on them.

Ahh yea I went back and read your post and realized what you meant. I had a few of these before and there didn’t seem to be much recess on the used ones. Make sure you don’t have issues with spinners because of the new label.

Still, I like the character of the original label on the used chip.

Are you replacing the original inlay? or are you just putting them on over the old ones?

I personally would take the time to replace them and remove all the nasty old ones.... but that's just me!

Yeah, I’m doing a full replacement. But like I said, doing so takes about 10 minutes per chip.

Maybe it is still not clear - the photo is the old label on the left and new label on the right.

I'm sure you all know that there's still a D-bag near Alburquerque who's still trying to unload almost 2 racks of Sundances. His price keeps going up and up and he wonders why nobody wants to buy.

I'm sure you all know that there's still a D-bag near Alburquerque who's still trying to unload almost 2 racks of Sundances. His price keeps going up and up and he wonders why nobody wants to buy.

I’ve talked to him about picking these up several times, and had a deal worked out way back when these were listed cheap on Craigslist, then he started getting messages from Germany, France, and people in five different states and freaked totally out as he was getting all kinds of offers across the board (chippers fucking each other over, I mean helping bring chips into the PCF world) and became convinced he was getting ripped off by a bunch of greedy ratfink sorry motherfuckers somehow. So now he has them at a price he thinks is high enough he won’t get ripped off by a bunch of douchebags.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom