Sun-Fly Free Shipping (1 Viewer)

Any update on this?

I'd love to know any info on this too. Would love to see it and potentially hop in if possible.
I've been shopping around for a quote on getting my custom set done but I'm also sort of waiting for any GB information as well.

Waiting on the artist for the mold reveal. It has a debossed outer ring, a 25.2 mm recessed center area, and six equally-spaced debossed images around the chip between the ring and recess. 25mm textured laminated labels are planned. The rolling edge is squarish (chips stand on edge) and has a matte finish (not glossy).

Haven't worked out the specifics on the group buy design parameters yet, but multiple full custom print/label options take much longer to produce, are extremely hard to manage, and tend to drive up the price. Most likely it will be some variant of semi-custom options.

Feel free to submit your proposed chip/label artwork for group buy consideration. :)
PM sent

Waiting on the artist for the mold reveal. It has a debossed outer ring, a 25.2 mm recessed center area, and six equally-spaced debossed images around the chip between the ring and recess. 25mm textured laminated labels are planned. The rolling edge is squarish (chips stand on edge) and has a matte finish (not glossy).

Haven't worked out the specifics on the group buy design parameters yet, but multiple full custom print/label options take much longer to produce, are extremely hard to manage, and tend to drive up the price. Most likely it will be some variant of semi-custom options.

Feel free to submit your proposed chip/label artwork for group buy consideration. :)
Following up on this. It sounded really intriguing. Any news?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom