Summer meet ups

slisk250

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Earlier this summer I was able to meet Scott (Psypher1000), exchanged some chips and had a nice but short time. I'm looking forward to getting to one of his games down the road. His scroll customs are great.

I just happened to be in Utah looking at a school and realized what a small world we live in. Kurt (Lars) lives across the street and our families enjoyed a gourmet BBQ dinner compliments of Kurt and his lovely wife, Janelle. His poker building is under construction and we were the first out of town guests to check it out. This is going to be one of the best rustic home poker rooms in the country. I love rural Utah and this is a great place. A PCF meetup would be great when all is finished if he wants do one. The customs he has designed for the room are HOF material in my opinion. By far the best parts of the night were enjoying Kurt's brilliant brisket and then getting to shuffle BGinGA's sample set for about 30 minutes. Don't worry Dave he'll ship them soon he says. I'll have to come back next year.

The Hosts
[URL=http://s174.photobucket.com/user/slisk/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_26.jpg.html] [/URL]

[URL=http://s174.photobucket.com/user/slisk/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_27.jpg.html] [/URL]

Psypher1000

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
...and now I have a reason to go to Utah.

Great lookin' place, @Lars ! Would love to get a game w/ slisk, Lars, et. al up there some time.

Lars

Flush
Reaction score
Thanks Mike! We had a great time! It was very nice meeting and spending time with your family. I wish we had more time to visit.
I would love to host a PCF event next year. I still have some finishing to do this year and I need to get the bathroom in. We need to see if your time here could match up with the bike tour that @snooptodd will be doing next summer. Hopefully it could also work for @Psypher1000 and @Dr Lecterr . I can easily fill chairs with my locals but would love to make this a full PCF meet up with members joining the game from areas not on snooptodds route. If these two events can't happen at the same time we should still plan a meet up for the summer of '16.

Last edited:

Ben

Full House
Reaction score
There are 4 states in the US I've never been to - Montana, Wyoming, Utah, and... Nevada.

Maybe I could kill 2 birds with one trip, nom say'n? [emoji6]

tommythecat

Flush
Reaction score
There are 4 states in the US I've never been to - Montana, Wyoming, Utah, and... Nevada.

Maybe I could kill 2 birds with one trip, nom say'n? [emoji6]
The Cumberland Valley over to the Ozarks, on to the Rockies, then the Utah Reef would be one hell of an epic drive with some damn beautiful sights along the way.

Lars

Flush
Reaction score
Great Basin National Park is 4 hrs from Capitol Reef if you want to scratch Nevada off the list.

BGinGA

Royal Flush
Tourney Director
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay, after seeing Lar's excellent setup, I may have to travel to the Utah meet-up next year.... just to get my @#$% sample chips.

Top Bottom