Summer Concerts - or what are you listening to LIVE!! (1 Viewer)

slisk250

Straight Flush
Reaction score
The wife and I start looking for shows when we come home or in this case something too big to miss and we can get away to see it. Who is everyone going to see this summer? We have 2 planned

June 20 - Foo Fighters/Iggy Pop - Wembley Stadium, London
July 20 - Van Halen - Red Rocks Amphitheater, Morrison, Colorado

Still looking for more shows. Would sell one of my kids to get to see Queens of the Stoneage this summer. What else is on tap?

The wife and I start looking for shows when we come home or in this case something too big to miss and we can get away to see it. Who is everyone going to see this summer? We have 2 planned

June 20 - Foo Fighters/Iggy Pop - Wembley Stadium, London
July 20 - Van Halen - Red Rocks Amphitheater, Morrison, Colorado

Still looking for more shows. Would sell one of my kids to get to see Queens of the Stoneage this summer. What else is on tap?

Huge fan of QOTSA here Slisk!! Saw them live when they were touring after the release of Lullabies and it was one of the best concerts ever for me... Was a bit disappointed by Era Vulgaris though... Keep trying and get the best price possible for one of your kids... :)

If you haven't seen them in concert I would strongly recommend going to a My Morning Jacket concert... Out of this world!!

I'm flying to Denver for VH the day after the Batalla de Sonora at James' house. Plenty of seats and the concert is nine miles from my house...just sayin' if you are thinking about it. :)

A lot of the bands in that lineup I haven't even heard of. I would love to make it across the pond for a huge music festival though. So if anyone knows a black market doctor looking for a left testicle and is paying top dollar... ;)

Man I wish I had the freedom. Classes do not end here until July 3. In a few years the religious holidays here will be in June and I'll get my chance I think.

In general the Dutch, Belgian, German crowds are better for festivals and they love their rock n roll. That also goes for the UK and Scandinavia as well.

Man I wish I had the freedom. Classes do not end here until July 3. In a few years the religious holidays here will be in June and I'll get my chance I think.

In general the Dutch, Belgian, German crowds are better for festivals and they love their rock n roll. That also goes for the UK and Scandinavia as well.
Would love to go to a Scandinavian Metal Fest. So many good metal bands come out of that region.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom