Suited Speed Cloth (1 Viewer)

boilerfan

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Is YAT still the best best place and highest quality for suited speed cloth?
If so, any current discount codes available.
Thanks

scottkeen still works, afaik - 15% off total order.

Hello, new to the forum and bumping this for the same question a year later.

I was about to purchase from CS (aka VSS) since they do by the foot (looking for 10 ft SSC and 9 ft volara), but see that YAT is mentioned a whole. However, it looks like YAT is about 67% more expensive than what I see on CS. Is there a noticeable difference for a removable poker table topper build that will be rarely used?

YAT sells American made SSC. The less expensive cloth is made in China. The difference is quality and consistent shapes of the suits. Not to mention that the shapes are MUCH better on YATs cloth. Spend the extra. Well worth it.

I put the cheap cloth on my table because I'm going to replace it with a custom cloth. It works for the time being. If you're gonna keep it there for a while then spend the money on the good stuff.

Mini suited speed cloth for sure. Made in the good ol U S of A

Dang I wish I had seen that before I ordered samples of the regular SSC. And it's wider which is what I need too...but man, this all gets pricey fast!

The mini is really nice material. used it on at least 6 of my tables. The guy is out of South Dakota and is really easy to deal with. He would send you samples if requested.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom