Suited Kingdom - A Tony Chan creation ft. Steve (1 Viewer)

mashoo

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
First off, I need to thank @T_Chan and @p5woody for their work. I can't thank these two enough for their help.

Steve helped tremendously with my vision for my custom felt. He is quick to reply and brings ideas to the table that I wouldn't have thought of. Great to work with! We've done the custom felt and the inlays for my future cpc set. I'm not as lucky as the $CAD makes it tough to buy a cpc set but I'm building that roll for it!

Moving onwards. If you're looking to get a custom table, you can't go wrong with Tony. From start to finish he's helped guide my decisions and answered any questions I had. At the beginning I knew I wanted an oval, raised rail and custom felt. With the felt work already done, Tony guided me on a decision for a stain colour. He let me know about a lighter colored stain that he's been using and it would help give my red felt and black vinyl rail a great contrast.

The raised rail? I didn't even know what height I wanted! I asked for advice and got it from him. Settled on a 3/4" raised rail and I must say, I love it. It's a great height to rest your arms on.

20170630_165833.jpg

We hammered out the details and Tony got to work.

Tony brought up a concern over my felt design. There was a red on red pattern and he wasn't sure how it would turn out. Instead of dismissing the design or trying to alter it, he let me know that he'd print a sample first, make sure it satisfied us both before printing a full felt! Tony sent me pictures of the sample felt and I was happy to give it the go ahead for a full print.

Tony sent progress pics along the way to show how things were going.

2017-06-16 13.46.39_1024x576.jpg
2017-06-16 19.28.15_1024x576.jpg

Stoked. Couldn't wait. All my co-workers who play in my game would ask me how progress was. They ALL knew I couldn't wait to host a game on the new table.

Tony sent pictures of the final result. Looks fantastic! Tony asked for the okay to dismantle and ship it to me. Of course I wasn't going to say no. Shipping was only 3 days from the pickup from Tony's warehouse.

So today was the day. Delivery was set for 1200 to 1700. Bought some beer, sat on my porch and waited for that truck. At 1315, the glorious truck arrived.

20170630_192321.jpg

So it's time to open up boxes and start building.

20170630_134536.jpg

Everything was packaged very well. Tony's instructions were very easy to follow as well!
20170630_142540.jpg

20170630_143908.jpg

20170630_145041.jpg

I couldn't bring the top downstairs by myself but I had a friend on the way! Decided to make the drink carts while I wait for him.

20170630_153605.jpg

After my friend arrived, we got the top downstairs and did the final steps to put it all together. I will say the custom gaming felt is awesome. Pitching cards is no problem. For my game, whoever is dealing with me, will sit in the middle on the opposite side. I had no problem pulling in chips and cards from each end of the table.

So that's it and my next game is on Thursday! here's some final pics of the table!

20170630_165717.jpg
20170630_165723.jpg
20170630_165739.jpg
20170630_165824.jpg
20170630_165839.jpg
20170630_171933.jpg

I LOVE the excitement I can feel on your end while reading your post. Beautiful Table, Enjoy!!

Last edited:
Wow! That's really beautiful. Real craftsmanship, high-end material and a gorgeous design. Even the table legs are fantastic, and I love the drink carts between the chairs.

Congratulations!

I LOVE the excitement I can feel on your end while reading your post. Beautiful Table, Enjoy!!

Thank you! While I was waiting for the delivery truck, my fiancee asked if I was really going to sit there all day waiting. I just said of course I am. Can't take any risk of missing it! She just shook her head.

Wow! That's really beautiful. Real craftsmanship, high-end material and a gorgeous design. Even the table legs are fantastic, and I love the drink carts between the chairs.

Congratulations!

Thank you! It's a beautiful table and I'm really happy about it.

Beautiful. Love the design and that table is the nuts. (y) :thumbsup:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom