Auction Suicide Queens/The Colony Club sample sets 48(ish) hr auction (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichMahogany

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Two more amazing sample sets that I'm moving on to a new home.

The Suicide Queen set does not contain the higher denomination chips as I believe they were both add ons by @k9dr after he purchased the set

These chips should be proudly displayed in a chipper's poker room, not sitting inside of a case where I had kept them.

Pic to be added very shortly. Cant figure out where I saved it to

Ah, here it is

E778338A-2E0C-4EAA-AB2F-BA8E8E809068.jpeg

1. STARTING BID: [ $ 20 ]
  2. Bids must be placed using numbers (no images), in whole dollars, and in minimum increments of [ $1 ]
  3. NO RESERVE. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
  4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
  5. No bid edits or bid retractions permitted. (note: ALL edits are logged instantly)
  6. Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at [ 8:00 PM, Pacific Standard Time, Sunday, July 7th 2019 ] will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be within 5 minutes after the latest bid was posted. A bid at the close time is NOT a valid bid. Since seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
  7. I reserve the right to: 1) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; 2) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
  8. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
  9. Shipping Terms: [ USPS Priority Mail SFRB $8 ]
  10. Payment Terms: [ Venmo, PayPal Friends and Family ]

Last edited:
Woah, this is the first time I am seeing the colony club chips. Absolutely love them. I didn’t see any listings on here (other than samples). How does one acquire these?

I have one of these beauties but I might have to pay up for the other I guess. :nailbite:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom