Suicide Queen Melee' VIII - House of the Dragon - February 1-5, 2023 (3 Viewers)

k9dr

Royal Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
899C0EFC-B786-43EB-9FB4-343F0491EC50.jpeg

I know it’s late notice, but better late than never. I considered skipping this year due to scheduling overlaps, but decided to give it a go anyway. I am out of town the usual third weekend in February, the second weekend is the Super Bowl, and the last weekend is too close to the Alaska meetup, so that leaves the first weekend in February - Wednesday Feb 1 thru Sunday Feb 5. Let me know if you would like to attend. As usual, priority goes to previous attendees, meetup hosts, past champions, and gratuitous sponsors.

A7821B5A-453C-4A94-A571-EC53C3C5B417.jpeg

mêlée (1) generally refers to a disorganized battle fought at abnormally close range with little central control once it starts (2) a confused tumultuous mingling at close quarters

Attendees:

1. @k9dr
2. @inca911 - twin bed
3. @Leonard
4. @Jeff - twin bed
5. @ekricket - queen bed
6. @travelgirl - queen bed
7. @flipupchipup
8. @pltrgyst
9. @Parrothedd - air mattress
10. @Lil Tuna
11. @Schmendr1ck
12. @CraigT78
13. @MatB
14. @BootySnatcher - sofa or air mattress

Wait list:

1. @gopherblue
2. @bergs
3. @RivieraDanny

Last edited:

bergs

Straight Flush
Reaction score
I’m out for now due to some work obligations. 50/50 they change so if you want to waitlist me that’d be awesome.

TX_Golf_N_Poker

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I feel the same as Herbie. Your meetup is definitely on my bucket list, but this year is not in the cards. Can I have a spot at the top of 2024's wait list??? Please?

travelgirl

Pair
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We are in pending flights and lodging.
View attachment 1045943

I know it’s late notice, but better late than never. I considered skipping this year due to scheduling overlaps, but decided to give it a go anyway. I am out of town the usual third weekend in February, the second weekend is the Super Bowl, and the last weekend is too close to the Alaska meetup, so that leaves the first weekend in February - Wednesday Feb 1 thru Sunday Feb 5. Let me know if you would like to attend. As usual, priority goes to previous attendees, meetup hosts, past champions, and gratuitous sponsors.

View attachment 1045944

mêlée (1) generally refers to a disorganized battle fought at abnormally close range with little central control once it starts (2) a confused tumultuous mingling at close quarters

Attendees:

1. @k9dr
2. @inca911
3. @Leonard

Wait list:

1. @gopherblue
I’m in too

Thomacetti

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will give it 48h after returning from 8 days Sin City before I pitch it to the wifey.

Slim chance I get a go without hassle since 3 more meet-ups are confirmed already (WWC, DiD and PHL)
At least we’ll see each other plenty coming year ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom