Suicide Queen Melee' V - The Long Night - Feb 19-23, 2020 - Florida

BarrieJ3

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just booked our room at Haley’s Motel for 2/15/21-2/21/21. Going to make this a beach and poker trip.
Will most likely stay in Bradenton Sunday evening and be out to the island Monday.
Can’t wait to see everyone! :tup:
Wait what?! @k9dr told me that unfortunately the island and most of Florida was actually booked during SQM....

notone.gif

BarrieJ3

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I booked an airbnb Sunday to Sunday, planning to get a full week in this year - hopefully with @inca911 and whoever else shows up early.
I will be coming for the elongated stay again. Plan on grabbing a Jet Ski one day, ride the trolley and try out margaritas from various places down the road, maybe fish for the first time.

Saoliver

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will be coming for the elongated stay again. Plan on grabbing a Jet Ski one day, ride the trolley and try out margaritas from various places down the road, maybe fish for the first time.
Buttery singlet on a Jet Ski...Lord help you all that have to see that.

Lil Tuna

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After I’m done lounging on Larry’s lawn, I just might join you for that Jeff.

BarrieJ3

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After I’m done lounging on Larry’s lawn, I just might join you for that Jeff.
I'm planning an afternoon nap on Larry's Lawn after the margarita trolley crawl.

@Jonesey07 are you possibly working on another group B&B big house, or do I need to start scrounging? I went to look at this Haley's motel, but it seems more useful for at least two people. @detroitdad, want to bunk up with me there?

1598642756267.png

Lil Tuna

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm planning an afternoon nap on Larry's Lawn after the margarita trolley crawl.

@Jonesey07 are you possibly working on another group B&B big house, or do I need to start scrounging? I went to look at this Haley's motel, but it seems more useful for at least two people. @detroitdad, want to bunk up with me there?

View attachment 522255
You and Bill bunked up at Haley’s is an awesome idea Jeff. We can just have a party over on Larry’s lawn!

Jonesey07

Full House
Reaction score

View attachment 522255
I am actually looking into a place as we speak. I’ll be reaching out to all who stayed with us last time for right of first refusal.

detroitdad

Royal Flush
Reaction score

View attachment 522255

in if you pay

MatB

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
did i say 'IN' yet? i feel like i did , but lets make it official.

Put me down for the usual Treehouse and some local pie sponsorship

Top Bottom