Suicide Queen Melee' V - The Long Night - Feb 19-23, 2020 - Florida

k9dr

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was going to get the SQM champions trophy engraved, but I couldn’t remember who won o_O

9A3D07D9-4FE8-45C5-8ED2-857ECFB0B91E.jpeg

k9dr

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Setting tentative dates for Suicide Queen Melee VI - Pandemic Poker - February 17-21, 2021 :) assuming the Coronavirus pandemic has subsided enough to sensibly allow travel and a close quarters melee. Attendance may be limited this year if necessary to allow for adequate social distancing. Previous attendees will have priority seating. New thread to follow soon.

BarrieJ3

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Setting tentative dates for Suicide Queen Melee VI - Pandemic Poker - February 17-21, 2021 :) assuming the Coronavirus pandemic has subsided enough to sensibly allow travel and a close quarters melee. Attendance may be limited this year if necessary to allow for adequate social distancing. Previous attendees will have priority seating. New thread to follow soon.
I've missed you guys. If you let me come, I'll be quieter this year. I won't drink all of @moose rum. I will drink enough to throw the wrong racks of chips in as pot splashers again. They won't just have 99 chips. I will take all of @Anthony Martino chips in a tourney again. I won't play OFCP for money with @inca911. I will play Scarney with @detroitdad. Oh the things you learn in just one year at SQM. Looking forward to the thread, and months of excitement leading up to it.

k9dr

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've missed you guys. If you let me come, I'll be quieter this year. I won't drink all of @moose rum. I will drink enough to throw the wrong racks of chips in as pot splashers again. They won't just have 99 chips. I will take all of @Anthony Martino chips in a tourney again. I won't play OFCP for money with @inca911. I will play Scarney with @detroitdad. Oh the things you learn in just one year at SQM. Looking forward to the thread, and months of excitement leading up to it.

If you want/need the rack (99) of Outpost $20’s, I would be happy to return them to you. I haven’t found a specific set to use them with yet.

Anthony Martino

Straight Flush
Reaction score

Finally some good fucking news in 2020! In!

detroitdad

Royal Flush
Reaction score

in

BarrieJ3

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you want/need the rack (99) of Outpost $20’s, I would be happy to return them to you. I haven’t found a specific set to use them with yet.
Not one bit! Auction em off and get yourself something tasty! Haha if those didn't splash a pot that night, it was certainly gonna be one of them!

Have some new fun ones coming down there this year.

Copper44

3 of a Kind
Reaction score

This mean no 15 mile bike rides in the dark? :(

Lil Tuna

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If it’s a go and there is room, will be there. :tup: Can make refundable reservations with Hilton.

BarrieJ3

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i don’t really expect that to be the case but I have a reservation where we stayed last year for February 2021. If there no poker than my wife and I will enjoy the beach.
Frozen avocado margaritas? Frozen sangria margaritas? Of course still the wonderful ones, thought maybe we could add something palatable for the rest.

Top Bottom