Suicide Queen Melee' IV - Winter is Coming - February 20-24, 2019

Anthony Martino

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The gift basket for the highest finishing Canadian is complete!

Featuring American-made maple syrups from Mrs Butterworth, Log Cabin and Aunt Jemima

Four mini-American flags, a collection of American stickers and a Captain-America toothbrush.

One can only imagine the pride a canadian will feel coming in 24th of 30 players and carrying this beauty of American Craftsmanship home!

USA USA USA!!!

k9dr

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
I guess I’ll have to sponsor something else. I think I did pizza one night. Still available?

I’ll also be bringing Louisville Donkeys (a Moscow mule variant) for those who want something other than beer.
I have you down for sponsoring either pizza or tacos on Friday night.

Jonesey07

Flush
Reaction score
The gift basket for the highest finishing Canadian is complete!

Featuring American-made maple syrups from Mrs Butterworth, Log Cabin and Aunt Jemima

Four mini-American flags, a collection of American stickers and a Captain-America toothbrush.

One can only imagine the pride a canadian will feel coming in 24th of 30 players and carrying this beauty of American Craftsmanship home!

View attachment 246021

View attachment 246022

View attachment 246023

USA USA USA!!!
That is fantastic!!!

pltrgyst

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The bounty on me in the tournament....
Great!

One of my favorite BARGE traditions is that every player brings along a "bust out gift", to give to whomever busts him out of the main event. Sure would be nice if PCFers did the same. I'll have to start prospecting for mine -- but there will be one, for sure! :cool

Anthony Martino

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some of my Scotches below are pictured in the "Official PCF Whisk(e)y Thread." Four of them will be coming to the SQM (but not the Macallan 30 -- that's our wedding bottle). If you're on the SQM attendee list, which ones might you like to taste? Vote for no more than four.
I think everytime someone busts from the main event we should all have to take a shot of Knockando!

CraigT78

4 of a Kind
Reaction score

Perthmike

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m gonna enjoy all the photos of this from the other side of the world.

This and the shootout at the post meetup always look like such a great time.

Schmendr1ck

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some of my Scotches below are pictured in the "Official PCF Whisk(e)y Thread." Four of them will be coming to the SQM (but not the Macallan 30 -- that's our wedding bottle). If you're on the SQM attendee list, which ones might you like to taste? Vote for no more than four.

View attachment 246216
View attachment 246217
View attachment 246218
View attachment 246220
I love Scotch but don't have much knowledge or experience beyond what I can get from my local liquor stores, so consider my votes for any of the above.

moose

Full House
Reaction score
I'm sponsoring the hot dogs again.

@Anthony Martino You still don't know what maple syrup is. Shake the dust out of your wallet and get real Maine/NY/Wisconsin/Pa/Vermont syrup that came from a real American grown tree. Not some cheap HFCS crap cooked in a lab.
In the United States, a syrup must be made almost entirely from maple sap to be labelled as "maple", though states such as Vermont and New York have more restrictive definitions. Labeling laws prohibit imitation syrups from having "maple" in their names unless the finished product contains 10 percent or more of natural maple syrup. Imitation syrups are generally cheaper than maple syrup, with less natural flavour.

Anthony Martino

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stop trying to push that commie canadian agenda and besmirching our Freedom Syrup!

Last edited:

CraigT78

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Top Bottom