Suicide Queen Melee' III - Quest for the Iron Throne - February 21-25, 2018

I think you're ignoring the combination of Anthony's poker prowess,
The last tourney I played in I got it all-in as an 80-20 underdog twice and a 70-30 underdog once and won EVERY....SINGLE....TIME. You don't want none of this!

the high-paying new job he relocated for,
part-time garden gnome, it's actually as glamorous as it sounds

and the high-end customized PCs he sells for tons of money. :cool:
My PC's specs are actually considered mid-range as far as components go, the high-end components don't generally offer the price:performance return. Then again, my builds carry a premium on the custom aesthetics, which also don't improve performance, but give you a sense of ownership of something unique, like a set of mint Paulsons

Oh, and that he can't handle his liquor. :eek:
I believe the politically-correct term is "two-beer queer"

Ronoh

Full House
The last tourney I played in I got it all-in as an 80-20 underdog twice and a 70-30 underdog once and won EVERY....SINGLE....TIME. You don't want none of this!
Pffffffffff. Last year, when I won this tournament, I got all in pre against Leonard with four left holding AJ vs AA. No prob. With three left AIPF my AQ beat Mark’s AK. And pretty sure i took you out at the final table AIPF when I had 53o or something similar.

Your talk is cheap. My results speak for themselves :D

Leonard

3 of a Kind
Pffffffffff. Last year, when I won this tournament, I got all in pre against Leonard with four left holding AJ vs AA. No prob. With three left AIPF my AQ beat Mark’s AK. And pretty sure i took you out at the final table AIPF when I had 53o or something similar.

I had totally forgotten about that.

Well, maybe not. I remembered it last night when my KK > AA at my monthly tournament 4-handed and cruised for the win. It can work both ways.

L

spaceballs.gif

k9dr

4 of a Kind

We’ll call it even. I don’t remember the specifics, but I’m pretty sure I hit a one outer to knock you out at the WCB one year.

Top Bottom