Suicide King Club - MGK (Cash and Tournament) (1 Viewer)

Weckedy

Flush
Reaction score
Seeing @liftapint Suicide Kings TRK set made me want to take some pron of my own chips.

Suicide King Club - Cash
Breakdown:
$0.25 x 329
$1.00 x 619
$5.00 x 501
$20.00 x 112
$100.00 x 40 (Labeled Blank MGKs)
$100.00 x 60 (Eventually Labeled Blank MGKs)

5dWiqds.jpg
wT8v2UY.jpg
Photo Feb 14, 1 09 49 AM.jpg
Photo Feb 14, 1 10 30 AM.jpg

Photo Feb 14, 1 10 33 AM.jpg
Photo Feb 14, 1 10 37 AM.jpg

Photo Feb 14, 1 10 39 AM.jpg
Photo Feb 14, 1 10 43 AM.jpg
Photo Feb 14, 1 29 24 AM.jpg
Photo Feb 14, 1 29 31 AM.jpg
Photo Feb 14, 1 29 48 AM.jpg

Photo Feb 14, 1 29 53 AM.jpg
Photo Feb 14, 1 30 09 AM.jpg

Absolutley amazing and I hope when Brie and I make it out to Cali for a meet up, I am aware there are endless amazing chips out there but this would be very close to th top of my list! Thank you for Sharing, I had no idea these even existed!!

Spectacular!!!! Love your Kings!!!

Thanks for the pr0n!!

By the way, please send me a PM if you ever even consider selling a playable single table breakdown, tournament or cash @Weckedy :)

By the way, please send me a PM if you ever even consider selling a playable single table breakdown, tournament or cash @Weckedy :)

There are a few people in front of you that have bids, but ill add you to the list in case the others decide they don't want it after all. :tup:

CPC can't even use BCC and Paulson molds. They're not compatible with their machines, so if they did have them, they wouldn't be able to make chips on them.
You have multiple calls holding. The Nevada Mold and a couple of TRK molds I think...

You have multiple calls holding. The Nevada Mold and a couple of TRK molds I think...
What? The Nevada mold went Burt/ASM —> BCC, and never went back. The TRK molds were never used by BCC, they just went TRK —> CPC. To clarify, Paulson and BCC can take Burt/ASM/CPC molds and convert them to be used for their lower pressure machines, but it doesn’t work the other way around, unless CPC were to make completely new mold cups.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom