Suggestions for frac/color wanted (1 Viewer)

ChipFinderSK

Full House
Reaction score
Working on a small 6-max, mixed-mold Cali-colored travel cash set, and I’m pretty happy with everything but the fracs. $1s are live Bellagio $1s, $5s are CP $5s, and the $20s are Apache Sahara plaques (translucent ivory/grayish color). I’m looking for suggestions for a frac & color: preferably THC, but open to other non-housemold, non-RHC Paulsons.

I think Starbursts or some other THC NCV chip would work. Right now I’m thinking like a lighter green (maybe day green), or a bright red (cherry red?). Also open to peach or blaze (I know, I know). I only need 52-60 fracs max, in good used condition. Will eventually upgrade the condition of some of the Bellagios to better match the lower 2 racks in the below pic.

What do you guys think? I don’t mind anyone trolling this thread - I’ll take the bumps.

DABCA33E-D969-4C6F-9444-51D293232C53.jpeg

Sounds like you're looking to replace the solid pinks? Have you thought about a sea green or Indian blue color? This pink is too bright. You need something a bit more muted for sure.

Sounds like you're looking to replace the solid pinks? Have you thought about a sea green or Indian blue color? This pink is too bright. You need something a bit more muted for sure.
Yes - trying to replace the pinks. I think having a stark contrast with the $1s and $5s would be good, no?

Not sure what sea green looks like, but I have Indian blue roulettes, so I’ll swap them in to see what it looks like later tonight.

Are those crystal park $5s? Aren’t they RHC?

Why a THC frac?
Mixed-mold set. Bellagios are housemold, Crystal Parks are RHC, fracs are open to any other mold…Starbursts (THC) would probably be the easiest to come by, I’d think.

Apologies for the poor lighting; as-is (hot pink?), Indian blue, peach, and blaze options below:

0589B495-F810-4683-9AE6-7C47587A1334.jpeg
FFCEBFCF-C715-49DE-AB17-92ED5D5CAD6D.jpeg
7677C932-4AF5-4A32-9F30-8B018A75CA5D.jpeg
31EF6ACE-0894-4987-9E1F-88F37E3076E5.jpeg

I second this. You are doing all this blue and yellow side of the color wheel. More yellow and grey with the spots and then a grey plaque on top of it.

You need something with red in it. I wouldn't go bright like that pink, too jarring against the rest of your colors as they are all really dark shades of those colors, even the yellow. But peach may work.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom