Wanted Sturm Ruger Chips - offering $6/chip (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highli99

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Hi There,

Looking to acquire some more Sturm Ruger chips and willing to offer $6/chip.

Primarily looking for:
$.50 - just need a couple
$1 up to 100 qty
$5 up to 300 qty

Dont really need $25s or $100s but would entertain those as well. I don't have a ton of trade bait but do have a nice rack of Irish Mike 100s and a blurple rack of THC fracks. Also lots of starbursts.

Thanks!

Ok ok I don’t want anyone rushing the line here. Stay orderly everyone.

I haven’t ginned any interest and that’s okay. The chips I seek are great and I’m sure those who have them already know that.

Here’s some pics of potential trade bait for those so interested.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Is murdering some CDIs/Pyramids out of the question?
I wouldn’t murder them, but my backup plan would be to use them as fill ins until I can find more Rugers. The CDIs are much easier to locate and the 1s and 5s are perfect match.

“Prophets of the Forum” are predicting the end of the “chip bill market of 2020”. Will this mean a collapse of prices and a reversion to the prices of 2019 or earlier? Who knows? If you’re worried about that, Lock in your gains on this ruger set and sell to me now! Don’t wait until prices plummet and you have to liquidate them at firesale prices in order to fill your car with gas for the week. I am here for you to serve your market timing needs. Book that win. Don’t hesitate. Don’t live with regret in the future for what could have been.

“Prophets of the Forum” are predicting the end of the “chip bill market of 2020”. Will this mean a collapse of prices and a reversion to the prices of 2019 or earlier? Who knows? If you’re worried about that, Lock in your gains on this ruger set and sell to me now! Don’t wait until prices plummet and you have to liquidate them at firesale prices in order to fill your car with gas for the week. I am here for you to serve your market timing needs. Book that win. Don’t hesitate. Don’t live with regret in the future for what could have been.
Well
I’m this case.,….
Dibs on yours HSI 5 cents

This set is on the cusp of being playable. Just need a few more racks.

View attachment 869830
I actually played like 3 or 3 games with my Rugers when I had just a single set of them. It wasn't too bad, the 25s just came into play when ususally they wouldn't. (I play .50/.50 with em)

That being said, LMK when you're ready to let go of this set and I'll take it off your hands ;)

It's seems me and the few others who have one of these almost playable sets are in a Mexican standoff with each other. Stay tuned to see who cracks first!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom