Trade Stuff I'm less excited about today (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DirtyTIVA

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
117   0   0
I’m offering the following 2 sets up for trade consideration.

1670598825987.jpeg

1670598845118.jpeg

Trades do not necessarily have to be for every rack pictured but I’m definitely not looking to trade anything less than an amount that will prevent me from wanting to build it back up again. The ESPT100 is probably the one exception to that.

Problem is I don’t know what I want besides building on my other sets. Open to suggestions but not interested in anything recent or RHC. Sale is possible and can be discussed via DM.

I’m offering the following 2 sets up for trade consideration.

View attachment 1037258
View attachment 1037259

Trades do not necessarily have to be for every rack pictured but I’m definitely not looking to trade anything less than an amount that will prevent me from wanting to build it back up again. The ESPT100 is probably the one exception to that.

Problem is I don’t know what I want besides building on my other sets. Open to suggestions but not interested in anything recent or RHC. Sale is possible and can be discussed via DM.
Wow Carl!!!!!

Can leaded and unleaded sets be mixed without upsetting the poker gods? Asking for a friend

no can do... i've fallen in deep
but don't want to get deeper if i don't have to.
I understand, but just know that it is completely unrealistic to have an expectation that you will find exactly what you want, in the exact amount you want, and in the mold, denom and color you want. Especially when what you want is good condition leaded THC chips. In other words, the reality is you will have to go deeper if you want to achieve your goal or you will need to recalibrate that goal to something a lot easier to obtain. My prediction is that this set is about the closest you will ever be to that goal in one place. And they look like radiant red $5s but even if not, they all match in color and condition which is another whole hurdle when buying chips piecemeal.

Sorry for the derail @DirtyTIVA

Two fantastic sets!!!!

I understand, but just know that it is completely unrealistic to have an expectation that you will find exactly what you want, in the exact amount you want, and in the mold, denom and color you want. Especially when what you want is good condition leaded THC chips. In other words, the reality is you will have to go deeper if you want to achieve your goal or you will need to recalibrate that goal to something a lot easier to obtain. My prediction is that this set is about the closest you will ever be to that goal in one place. And they look like radiant red $5s but even if not, they all match in color and condition which is another whole hurdle when buying chips piecemeal.

Two fantastic sets!!!!
i understand... and i appreciate the reality check.
time is on my side, something should
pop up eventually. i do like @Gorbash golden eagles, if i could get the somehow. build off of the 3...

Two fantastic sets!!!!
Not everyone wanna intentionally overpay by a huge margin to get what they want, lol.
i understand... and i appreciate the reality check.
time is on my side, something should
pop up eventually. i do like @Gorbash golden eagles, if i could get the somehow. build off of the 3...
Patience is a virtue, or so they say. If you're not in a hurry, it doesn't hurt to wait things out a bit. Chippers are notorious for being impatient. I do agree that getting 6 racks of leaded thc in good condition is a hard task though. Might have to build something like this one or two racks at a time. Seems to me like the chip market is showing down somewhat, which is probably a good thing for most of us.

God luck with the trades @DirtyTIVA , 2 awesome sets you got there, that's for sure!

Just to be perfectly clear I’m not in dire financial straits and my depression flare this morning isn’t that bad (work related). I’ve just built up 14 sets in the last 18 months at a not insignificant cost. I’m enjoying creating custom things and trying hard not to buy 5 racks of Bally’s $5s for some tbd reason.

ok, fair enough. Then I will stop tempting you.
The chips do tempt me Derrick. House mold be damned. I could still meet you around a certain SoCal theme park with a stack of hundos and a confused wife and kids later this month :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I’m shuffling that barrel you sent me when I play LoL nightly this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom