Wanted Stt tourney set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perthmike

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
My mates are useless flakes when it comes to cash games so i've just set up a poker league with the winner to be sent to play an Aussie millions event.

My problem is that I find myself with 5 cash sets and no tourney sets.

This is super vague, but i am interested in something with a playable breakdown for single table events (320-400 ish chips?)

I want something with a t25 base preferably I think and I don't really want to break the budget with this set. I'm not totally sure what I want since I have always made a point of ignoring tourney chips.#cashgamesforlife

Things id consider are paulson solid hotstamp, sunfly 43mm (boardwalk), maybe even AS tourney. Let me know what you've got, and what you want for it. post pron in the thread If you don't mind, so I can see some stuff together. Otherwise pm me if you would prefer not to

Sorry to be vague.

Last edited:
There are some group buys going on right now, the one still running is a bit of a bank breaker but the tourney set looks gorgeous.

My mates are useless flakes when it comes to cash games so i've just set up a poker league with the winner to be sent to play an Aussie millions event.

My problem is that I find myself with 5 cash sets and no tourney sets.

This is super vague, but i am interested in something with a playable breakdown for single table events (320-400 ish chips?)

I want something with a t25 base preferably I think and I don't really want to break the budget with this set. I'm not totally sure what I want since I have always made a point of ignoring tourney chips.#cashgamesforlife

Things id consider are paulson solid hotstamp, sunfly 43mm, maybe even AS tourney. Let me know what you've got, and what you want for it. post pron in the thread If you don't mind, so I can see some stuff together. Otherwise pm me if you would prefer not to

Sorry to be vague.

@Godzilla28 has some hot stamps/starburst for sale, you might be able to piece something together...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom