STT solids set advice (1 Viewer)

For Tourney there really no merit of having extra barrel for Low denomination ; the only reason is for replacement when you are missing / lost some of the T25 or T100

25/100/500 is advisable to keep at the bare minimum 120/120/50

1k/5k you only need 80/30 for colour up and re buyin making the total chip set to 400 which is typically for STT set

Last edited:
If you planning for flexibility and foreseen your game will grow up to 2 table

25/100/500/1k/5k 160/160/80/160/40 is the 600 chip set that you will need, which coincidently pretty much is your original 500 set breakdown + 100 1k chip

If you planning for flexibility and foreseen your game will grow up to 2 table

25/100/500/1k/5k 160/160/80/160/40 is the 600 chip set that you will need, which coincidently pretty much is your original 500 set breakdown + 100 1k chip
Thanks for your help. I will probably go this route because I have more white chips that I could use with this set, and I like the idea of being able to handle two tables.

16/16/6/5 starting stacks also sound fun when we just have a single table because people generally like starting with more chips in front of them.

Since they have no specific history, I'd mill and label.

View media item 21425
View media item 21423
The Reno club CA-NV were Club Cal-Neva worn roulette which I tourned into a tribute set.

The other set were mostly starburst, fun nites, ...
Could i ask what bit size you used to mill these fun nites please?. Im currently gathering racks myself ready to mill and just wanted to know what they are like milling wise, cheers

Could i ask what bit size you used to mill these fun nites please?. Im currently gathering racks myself ready to mill and just wanted to know what they are like milling wise, cheers

Not OP, but the 7/8” Magnate Bottom Planning bit is what you want.

Not OP, but the 7/8” Magnate Bottom Planning bit is what you want.
Brillaint thanks, glad you said what bit you have used as the ones i was going to order are £30 per bit. Would have been getting ordered into work but still its 3x the price of the one you mentioned so thanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom